Notifications
Clear all

I No Longer Like People & I Don't Want To

MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 03/18/2015 9:42 pm

I would much rather prefer to do things alone then to be around a large group of people. Everywhere I go I get called ugly & there's not a dame thing I can do about it, that's why I like seeing and hearing about other people's misfortunes. I don't feel bad when I hear about someone getting hurt or abused. The only people I have respect for anymore are for people like me that look noticeable different from the masses. If society broke down, in stead of frightful and worried thoughts. I'd probably be excited about it lol. There is only so much shit a person can take, I've hit my limit & I'm done fuck people I'm glad they are on thier way to the grave. I'm sick of being called ugly, i hate people I hope they all suffer.

As for me, well that's just how I feel about all this. Don't worry folks I'm not some mad man, the best part is I don't have to do anything. Because the world messes itself up, I can just sit back and enjoy the show =). If this post is too intense, I get it if it gets shut down but honestly it's just how i look at it for now. But I'll gladly except any positive change, as unlikely as that is.

MemberMember
(@snowflake01)

Posted : 03/24/2015 4:14 pm

This makes me really sad because I understand not wanting to be around people. I have a scar from a revision and while I'm figuring out how to make it go away so I don't think of past trauma...i just hate being around anyone who seems like they've been untouched by life. But you know what? It's not their fault, and not everyone who looks happy is. Sometimes people have invisible scars or one day could end up with acne...life changes alllll the time. Just look at all the people on here who are sad about having had flawless skin before and now suddenly life happens and have to deal with new challenges. What I don't understand is people.being cruel. Do people actually call you ugly to your face? I am so sorry. I hope not..i understand if it were middle school but life after college and beyond? That's just sick. Literally, they are mentally ill...so don't listen to them. Your situation is temporary...one day you will be on the other side of the glass and then you will forget you even had these days. Hang in there. Don't give up. It's a long hellish journey but it is one with options.

*DarkHeart*, Valerie44, Melloman and 1 people liked
MemberMember
(@fatalbert911)

Posted : 03/28/2015 6:20 am

This makes me really sad because I understand not wanting to be around people. I have a scar from a revision and while I'm figuring out how to make it go away so I don't think of past trauma...i just hate being around anyone who seems like they've been untouched by life. But you know what? It's not their fault, and not everyone who looks happy is. Sometimes people have invisible scars or one day could end up with acne...life changes alllll the time. Just look at all the people on here who are sad about having had flawless skin before and now suddenly life happens and have to deal with new challenges. What I don't understand is people.being cruel. Do people actually call you ugly to your face? I am so sorry. I hope not..i understand if it were middle school but life after college and beyond? That's just sick. Literally, they are mentally ill...so don't listen to them. Your situation is temporary...one day you will be on the other side of the glass and then you will forget you even had these days. Hang in there. Don't give up. It's a long hellish journey but it is one with options.

Hello, people dont call me ugly to my face, but thats just because honestly.. i look like an intimidating guy. I think its because of my eyes, they look really... idk mean i guess. But unfortunally i have good hearing and i always hear people say it within ear shoot from where im standing. nothing i can do but take it, its part of the reason i dislike society in general. Im always getting judged everywhere i go, as if im not good enough to exist among them.. pff what a load of crap. Unfortunally, acne and its scars has affected my life greatly. And to top it all of im not that great looking to begin with lol, id say im about a 4 bellow average on looks. A real shame really, i wish i was at least a 6 or 7.

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 04/04/2015 1:30 am

Look, I know it's a bad situation. You should let your haters motivate you to find out why you have acne, and what you need to do to get rid of it. If you want to be pessimistic, fine. But you won't ever be able to be happy if you focus only on the hate you receive. And if you think you will have acne for the rest of your life, fuck it. Find a way to be happy with acne. But the fact that some people are stuck with acne for decades helps motivate me to get rid of mine. I'm not gonna wait around for it to walk out the door.

MemberMember
(@red-faced)

Posted : 04/28/2015 4:40 pm

I would much rather prefer to do things alone then to be around a large group of people. Everywhere I go I get called ugly & there's not a dame thing I can do about it, that's why I like seeing and hearing about other people's misfortunes. I don't feel bad when I hear about someone getting hurt or abused. The only people I have respect for anymore are for people like me that look noticeable different from the masses. If society broke down, in stead of frightful and worried thoughts. I'd probably be excited about it lol. There is only so much shit a person can take, I've hit my limit & I'm done fuck people I'm glad they are on thier way to the grave. I'm sick of being called ugly, i hate people I hope they all suffer.

As for me, well that's just how I feel about all this. Don't worry folks I'm not some mad man, the best part is I don't have to do anything. Because the world messes itself up, I can just sit back and enjoy the show =). If this post is too intense, I get it if it gets shut down but honestly it's just how i look at it for now. But I'll gladly except any positive change, as unlikely as that is.