Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC84

Omg I just put a Oatmeal mask on

I feel so strange doing this but saw on the interent that people have sucess from oatmeal mixed with Pure honey. I just got done spreading it. my skin feels realy dry Im gunna rinse with COld water Ill keep ya posted

why do people do such strange things? get an antibiotic (tetracycline) and a regimen (dans or botchlas) = clear

i dont either, but tetracycline is only $15 max

i payed $12 for 60 capsules 500mg - 1 month

also if we all had health insurance the quality would suck ass

Tetracycline is for both guys and girls, it works really well to, gets rid of the cysts and painful pimples, the only thing I had was some red spots and tiny pimples that were almost impossible to see. razz.gif

Actually oatmeal obsorbs oil, and honey is both anti bacterial/anitmocrobial and moisturizing. All in all that mask is really good for your skin. Prescription meds and the over the counter meds aren't the only good treatments for acne.

DO u need a prescribe for Tetracycline I think i was on it when i was younger. Isent it a little clear cap with little yellow balls in it?>

why do people do such strange things? get an antibiotic (tetracycline) and a regimen (dans or botchlas) = clear

Maybe because antibiotics are horrible for your body and probably do more damage than you think.