Notifications
Clear all

Need Help To Minimize/unclog Pores

MemberMember
(@itslisa)

Posted : 03/17/2015 4:47 pm

First off I have oily skin especially in t-zone with lots of blackheads on my nose. My face tends to get oily just right about an hour later from washing. I've been noticing my face is pinkish and my nose is getting shiny. I have trouble finding non harsh ways of removing nose blackheads. I attached a photo so please take a look at it and maybe offer some suggestions?

My daily facial routine in following order:

Morning: CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser, Thayers Cucumber Aloe Witch Hazel, CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

Night: Same as morning BUT use Clarisonic with cleanser and apply thin layer of C&C Persagel 10/dab on some pimples.

MemberMember
(@lthomas1990)

Posted : 03/18/2015 2:49 am

Your skin is perfect, seriously I wouldn't try anything too harsh or you risk causing a breakout from the over-drying properties found in countless facial washes/products.

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 03/18/2015 6:43 pm

^ what he said. I screwed my skin big time with harsh products, worrying about clogged pores. Now my skin sucks and I have even more clogged pores.

MemberMember
(@vbarenz)

Posted : 03/19/2015 2:04 am

Looks like you're doing fine in your picture!

May it be oily, dry, sensitive, or even fair skin each has its problems. I can see from your face that you really take care of it very well. Keep it up!

MemberMember
(@kay24)

Posted : 03/19/2015 7:45 am

Your skin is perfect, seriously I wouldn't try anything too harsh or you risk causing a breakout from the over-drying properties found in countless facial washes/products.

That's what I thought! I was like damn, that's how I look when I'm in my best shape.

If you really want to perfect your skin a good facial from an esthetician might help.