Notifications
Clear all

Red Acne Spots (Scars) How Do I Get Rid Of Them? (Pics)

MemberMember
(@sebastiandk)

Posted : 03/17/2015 10:47 am

Hey there!

So I have dealt alot with acne over the past few years and I for once actually think it's getting better. I hardly have any active acne left and I rarely get new pimples.

The only thing thats bothering me now are these scars/red spots I'm left with. (see pictures below)

They have been there for about 5 or 6 months now and they don't seem to be getting any better. They're not inflammed and they dont "stick out" if you know what I mean, like the skin feels completely smooth.

I would like to get some help from people who might have been in the same situation and find out what I can do about it.

(Thinking about trying lemon juice)

Thank you!

post-372559-0-67796600-1426607030.jpg

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 03/17/2015 12:10 pm

try an AHA every day...look at the one here on the product tab, or there is an Alpha Hydrox one on Amazon, think 10% glycolic acid and use that once a day...twice if you build up to it

you have hyperpigmentation...that's the cheap way to get at it

if you have money do a few PDL sessions, that will get at it faster

and congrats to you, you won the war!!

luvyyy liked
MemberMember
(@sebastiandk)

Posted : 03/17/2015 1:08 pm

try an AHA every day...look at the one here on the product tab, or there is an Alpha Hydrox one on Amazon, think 10% glycolic acid and use that once a day...twice if you build up to it

you have hyperpigmentation...that's the cheap way to get at it

if you have money do a few PDL sessions, that will get at it faster

and congrats to you, you won the war!!

Thank you!

I'm currently not in a situation where I can afford any laser treatment, but I might want to check out the AHA everyday thing.

Do you have any experience with it yourself or do you know anyone who's tried it and if so did it work and how was it in general?

Thanks.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 03/18/2015 6:42 am

I have tried it, and I still use it...search the reviews here, it does work, but slowly, but the sooner you get started the faster you'll see results

I would say it will take a couple months of consistent use...and stay out of the sun, or if you go in it, make sure you use sunscreen...sun can reverse the fading

good luck to you- you are on your way!