Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
imad

Heat And Electric Needling ?

This has never been done to my knowledge, but ik lasers use heat so why not needling.

I have been using electric neecling and have seen some improvement but what if the needlings were heated up and then injected in the skin really temprted to try this viewS??

there ARE such things out there. Google Infini by lutronic or Scarlet RF by uh...a korean company i cant recall. basically its heat (via radiofrequency)+needling

there ARE such things out there. Google Infini by lutronic or Scarlet RF by uh...a korean company i cant recall. basically its heat (via radiofrequency)+needling

They should make handheld devices :)

They should make handheld devices :)

They should. The cost for RF needling that my derm offers is outrageous. But it's definitely not easy to make handheld needing devices delivering uniform and effective energy.

Well, i've done electric needling for 2-3 times now i think, and i can report my skin is so much more firmer and acne scars, large pores seem to be getting smaller.

The will be my last needling so far going to get fraxel duel 1550 laser done, hopefully if all goes to plan, in the next few months. My plan was to lift my acne scars a bit and so when my skin hits the laser it would infact come with a better result.