Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katie

when was the last time

But you always have such good stories to tell, you must do sad.gif Come on, how about when your friend was sick on her breasts? wink.gif

*hug*

yea i do come home with stories. i have crazy nights full of drinking and fun. i have wonderful nights of sitting at home and talking with my friends, or seeing movies. but having fun and putting on a smiling face is different than being happy.

things are just rough right now, i guess. it'll get better.

responsibilities = worries = anti-happiness

no way we can be truly happy, unless we find a way to be kids again imo. they aren't responsible for crap.

Mmm, I spent a lot of my childhood wanting to be grown up. Obviously, looking back, it seems fantastic... no responsibility, no work, no complicated relationships. I am a bit envious of the fact that my brother is young and naive enough to question why we couldn't have John Kerry round for tea the other evening, and then forget about who John Kerry is two minutes later when some sweets were spotted.

And turtle, yeah I know. Things'll get better, they always do. Sometimes you've got to grit your teeth and put a smile on and wait and it's worth it.

Guest brokencocoon

Some thoughts especially for Turtle...

eusa_angel.gif

user posted image

Guest brokencocoon
Today. I got a care package from my mom in the mail: brownies, girl guide cookies, and a picture of my family.

haha thanksgiving break's for shopping. whoop whoop!

and broken, thank you. wub.gif

i just allowed myself to eat mickey d's. i can already feel it going to my ass, but it's oh so good.

Guest brokencocoon

Mmmmm...I love those ones with the caramel and coconut (I think they're called Samoas?)...yummmmy. It's like one of the only things that I like with coconut.

Ooooooo! And those peanut butter ones, Tag-a-longs? Yum.

eusa_dance.gif

Guest brokencocoon
haha thanksgiving break's for shopping. whoop whoop!

and broken, thank you.  wub.gif

i just allowed myself to eat mickey d's. i can already feel it going to my ass, but it's oh so good.

i was happy for the two weeks my ex and i got back together, i thought i would finally have my family whole again, us and the kids. but really katie, i know exactly how you feel, acting, we should get emmy's. i hope it gets better for you. i guess it's sloooowwwwly getting better for me. right now my girls are with him and his new gf i cried a lot today, i want my daughters and him and she has them both...i could go get my kids if i wanted to but they do enjoy visiting him. cry.gif

for reals though only you can make you happy, i know that so i know i have to get over this bs and i hope you figure out happiness for you. too wub.gif

i was happy this weekend, when i got to see my gf and my family and my friends...

im ok right now i guess...but i miss her REAL bad sad.gif

i do have my snowboard again though...and thats a plus! operation destory the mountain will commence soon!!!!