Notifications
Clear all

What Kind Of Products Are Best?

MemberMember
(@amberlynn89)

Posted : 03/16/2015 7:40 pm

I am one of those people that has tried EVERYTHING. I have no idea how to control my moderate acne. I have very fair skin, so my scars make my skin look even worse. And I am a picker. I can't help it. If there is a whitehead, I HAVE to pop it so it goes down. I usually get cystic acne, with pustules here and there. Right now, I'm battling one on my chin, one on my jawline, and one active one on my cheek, which is in a cluster of others that appeared within a week, but I popped them..Anyway! My question is, can anyone recommend anything? I've been reviewing products from Eau Thermale Avene, Paula's Choice, Renee Rouleau, and Mario Badescu. I just don't even know where to start. I have had at least 2 pimples active on my face for the last few months. I just want them gone. I have oily, very sensitive skin. My face is never the same color as my skin on my body, it's always reddened a bit. I hate my skin. Help!!

MemberMember
(@amberlynn89)

Posted : 03/18/2015 2:22 pm

I have since over over exfoliated, and now my skin is super dry and super pissed at me. I also have a new pimple on my chin. This is definitely hormonal acne, as it is soon time for my menstrual cycle to begin. I am on birth control, I thought that would help my skin. I'm thinking of trying to take vitamin D. I have heard that helps with acne? I just don't know what to do anymore. By the way, I am a 25 year old female, who has had acne ever since I can remember. I got my first pimple in the 5th grade.

MemberMember
(@noman)

Posted : 03/18/2015 4:23 pm

My suggestion will be,don't use any chamecail based product.try to use natural treatment.thanks

MemberMember
(@dren0707)

Posted : 03/23/2015 8:35 am

I use Neutrogena Rapid Clear Face Cleanser for Stubborn Acne. I don't have sensitive skin though. I was using it two times a day but it dries out my skin a lot. I recently started washing my face with it at night. In the morning I started washing my face with honey mixed with lemon. I love it! It has helped my skin a lot and I don't have to use moisturizer which is good because it makes me break out. I follow up by Apple cider vinegar at night and morning as a toner. Hope this helped! :)

MemberMember
(@mylife)

Posted : 04/22/2015 8:18 am

Amber i dont know if this will help but i have found out the less obsessed i am about skin products and washing and touching the better

taking zinc in moderate doses (50mg) goes a long way

i have been there with awful acne and thats whats helped me the most

besides the 5 or 6 product routine twice a day was making me crazy!