Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
melissa1234567

Suffering From Severe Acne? Try Estroblock!

Alright y'all.. I just needed to start a forum post and express how much I LOVE this all-natural supplement called ESTROBLOCK!!!! I am not even kidding, it has been an acne miracle!!!!

I am someone who has suffered with severe acne for years. I have been on ACCUTANE TWICE and have major scarring from acne. If you go to my blog on here I go into my history with severe acne...

If you google, "The Love Vitamin" she goes into detail about her experience with acne and what has CURED HER ACNE (estroblock being one of the major supplements that has CURED HER ACNE!) She also provides you with before and after pictures.

Please, ANYONE who has been on Accutane and EVERY medication (oral and topical) that you can EVER think of that is supposed to help acne, PLEASE try this acne miracle supplement, Estroblock!!!! :)

& if there is anyone out there thinking... "Hmmm.. this is an all-natural supplement and I have SEVERE ACNE, this won't work for me." Think AGAIN! Those were my exact thoughts and I had SEVERE CYSTIC ACNE all over my cheeks and chin that has left severe scarring and guess what? This is what my skin looks like today... --------------------------------------------> (See pictures below)

Yes.. I do have a bit of make-up on (no cover-up, just blush and bronzer), but as you can see my face is pretty much CLEAR. I just started taking Estroblock 17 days ago and now only have 2 VERY SMALL pimples! 3 weeks ago, my chin was covered in acne...

Need I remind you, EVERY new medication, supplement and topical that you take is going to TAKE SOME TIME. You MUST be patient and NOT give up after a week, two or THREE! Stick it out. How fast the supplement works all depends on the person's body chemistry. For me, Estroblock started clearing my skin up in about 1 week. For some, it takes about 3-6 months to fully clear up. SO BE PATIENT!! :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write a comment below or message me.

I hope this forum can help someone out there who is currently struggling with their acne.

post-184659-0-64254400-1426545728.jpg

post-184659-0-39923000-1426545734.jpg

Congrats on finding a winner for you. You are so right that supplements can take forever to work for some. I have been on a holistic regimen for about 3 months and still not clear but keeping positive. This may be something to mention to my naturopath as an addition.

Yes you definitely should. Are you on a regimen that includes DIM?

One of my friends went to a naturopath and he prescribed her DIM, which is one of the ingredients in Estroblock. Although, she only takes it 7 days every month and then takes something else the rest of the days.. My friend is still breaking out after about 4 months as well.

I have done some research and DIM is the supplement that naturopaths usually perscribe to people who suffer from acne, but the research that I have done.. seems to portray that it really DOES depend on the brand of DIM that someone uses.. (do some research)!

Also, Tracy from The Love Vitamin actually went to a naturopath and she prescribed her Estroblock.

Edited by melissa1234567

You look amazing! I feel like hormone issues are attached to a lot of acne cases in women.

A person should see a gynocologist and get their hormones tested before starting this though. The woman on that site mentions PCOS, but if you suffer from that this would be bad. There's a wide variety of hormone imbalances and this makes sense for estrogen dominance, but if someone with high testosterone like me started this I would be majorly thrown out of whack. BC is prescribed for PCOS because we need estrogen, I have too much progesterone and androgens. But if you go to a gyno and they let you know you have estrogen dominance, this would be a great solution.

That is great information. Thank you for sharing Kay24! :)

Yes, everyone should do their own research and make sure they are reliable sources. I mentioned this on my blog.

I have never been to a naturopath or never had my hormones checked, this was just something that I heard of that cleared acne and had great reviews and it was an all natural supplement.. I knew I would not go back on Accutane again... so I decided to try it and thankfully it worked for me! :)

Edited by melissa1234567

That is great information. Thank you for sharing Kay24! :)

Yes, everyone should do their own research and make sure they are reliable sources. I mentioned this on my blog.

I have never been to a naturopath or never had my hormones checked, this was just something that I heard of that cleared acne and had great reviews and it was an all natural supplement.. I knew I would not go back on Accutane again... so I decided to try it and thankfully it worked for me! :)

Alright y'all.. I just needed to start a forum post and express how much I LOVE this all-natural supplement called ESTROBLOCK!!!! I am not even kidding, it has been an acne miracle!!!!

I am someone who has suffered with severe acne for years. I have been on ACCUTANE TWICE and have major scarring from acne. If you go to my blog on here I go into my history with severe acne...

If you google, "The Love Vitamin" she goes into detail about her experience with acne and what has CURED HER ACNE (estroblock being one of the major supplements that has CURED HER ACNE!) She also provides you with before and after pictures.

Please, ANYONE who has been on Accutane and EVERY medication (oral and topical) that you can EVER think of that is supposed to help acne, PLEASE try this acne miracle supplement, Estroblock!!!! :)

& if there is anyone out there thinking... "Hmmm.. this is an all-natural supplement and I have SEVERE ACNE, this won't work for me." Think AGAIN! Those were my exact thoughts and I had SEVERE CYSTIC ACNE all over my cheeks and chin that has left severe scarring and guess what? This is what my skin looks like today... --------------------------------------------> (See pictures below)

Yes.. I do have a bit of make-up on (no cover-up, just blush and bronzer), but as you can see my face is pretty much CLEAR. I just started taking Estroblock 17 days ago and now only have 2 VERY SMALL pimples! 3 weeks ago, my chin was covered in acne...

Need I remind you, EVERY new medication, supplement and topical that you take is going to TAKE SOME TIME. You MUST be patient and NOT give up after a week, two or THREE! Stick it out. How fast the supplement works all depends on the person's body chemistry. For me, Estroblock started clearing my skin up in about 1 week. For some, it takes about 3-6 months to fully clear up. SO BE PATIENT!! :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write a comment below or message me.

I hope this forum can help someone out there who is currently struggling with their acne.

How are you doing now that it has been several months later? Still having great results? I just ordered Estroblock but some people say it makes them break out more! Scared to take it but want to. Please give feedback when you get a chance :)