Notifications
Clear all

Clean Face After Exercise

MemberMember
(@biggiediggie)

Posted : 03/14/2015 12:51 pm

Hey guys, I currently am using a gentle cleanser along with a toner and an oil-free moisturizer at morning and at night. However, I exercise in the middle of the day regularly and was wondering what's the best way to clean my face after exercise? I don't necessarily want to use my cleanser, toner, moisturizer three times a day so I was wondering what I should use to hold me over til I wash my face before nighttime? Thanks

MemberMember
(@napalmflare)

Posted : 03/16/2015 12:47 pm

Try just using water.

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 03/16/2015 2:40 pm

Hey guys, I currently am using a gentle cleanser along with a toner and an oil-free moisturizer at morning and at night. However, I exercise in the middle of the day regularly and was wondering what's the best way to clean my face after exercise? I don't necessarily want to use my cleanser, toner, moisturizer three times a day so I was wondering what I should use to hold me over til I wash my face before nighttime? Thanks

Hi - I have come across the same issue. Unfortunately, if you typically wear makup while working out, you will probably need to just do your cleanser/toner/moisturizer routine to effectively remove the sweat/dirt/makeup combo. Alternatively, you can remove your makeup before working out with a makeup removing pad - but you may still need the cleanser depending on how good the makeup remover pad is and how much you sweat.

Finally, if you don't wear makeup, rinsing your face with lukewarm water and wiping with toner after will probably be fine. It's up to you on whether you want to moisturize.