Weird Acne Bumps, I...

Notifications
Clear all

Weird Acne Bumps, Is Bp Supposed To Treat This Kind Of Acne Too?

MemberMember
(@shelby112)

Posted : 03/12/2015 11:14 pm

Hi all, so I noticed these bumps appearing and ordered DKR. Is this a common whitehead or what? I'm not too familiar with the terms. Can the regimen treat this type of acne and how long does it usually take? I'm on week 7 of the regimen. Thank you

post-383598-0-52879700-1426220081.jpg

MemberMember
(@waterway)

Posted : 03/13/2015 8:46 pm

Hi. Just joined. This is my kind of question. :) Looking forward to reply on this myself. All the best to you!

MemberMember
(@pimplesarefromhell)

Posted : 03/14/2015 4:23 am

Wtf is DKR? You know what, forget it, because it doesn't matter. The acne you have isn't "weird" it's actually pretty typical. Find some turmeric root at an asian/international/whole foods/sprout's/health food grocery store, cut them up in slices and wipe them on your face. Better yet, if you can find the ground version...it'll work better IMO because of its abrasiveness (exfoliating action)

MemberMember
(@longtermsufferer10)

Posted : 03/16/2015 1:07 pm

I think the correct term is papule, if they have puss it would be pustule, of you can see the opening at the top you can call them comedones.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 03/18/2015 3:02 pm

The regimen should work fine with the type of acne you have. Continue to use it regularly, as instructed, and you should be well on your way to clear skin... Good luck! :)