Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
romyw

Almay Smart Shade Foundation Or Another Recommendation?

I'm trying to find a super light tinted moisturizer type product to just even out my skin tone. Is anyone else using this product? I know it is recommended, and I trust all of Dans recs. I currently only use the olay sensitive spf 15 daily, but I would like a little something to even color out. Any thoughts? Brandy or Dan, any new recommendations?

Edited by romyw

If I were you I would find a tester of the Almay smart shade because it didn't do anything to match my skin tone, it just turned bright orange. I think my favorite bb cream is Physician's Formula but it was a tad bit too dark for me. I like Garnier's too but have the same problem. According to makeupalley.com Olay fresh effects bb cream has really super light coverage. I always just look up everything on makeupally to see what people say about them before I buy something. It's really helpful.

Thanks for the advice! I will look into the Olay BB! I am really pleased with the sensitive spf, so maybe another Olay product is the way to go?!? I also love makeup alley, I look up products there all the time!