Notifications
Clear all

Got Tca Cross #2 Done Yesterday

MemberMember
(@cs99)

Posted : 03/10/2015 8:16 am

I've already written a post about this, but I did a test TCA cross on three scars in May 2013 by a dermatologist's technician in Montreal and, despite the fact that she used 100 percent TCA, my face barely reacted; it stung and frosted over and the whole area was very red for 45 minutes and then it was as though I did nothing at all to my skin. I never scabbed or got any redness. One of my scars improved a little so I decided to come back.

I went in yesterday and the same thing has happened. I treated around 6-10 scars on my left cheek. My skin looks the same today and I did it almost 24 hours ago. I am going to be on the lookout for scabs and I will document my progress, and I am planning to go again in August (I didn't like how I had to worry all summer about making my scars worse by being in the sun, so I am going to spare myself that anxiety by waiting for the end of summer).

My goal is to have around 4-6 procedures done and then move on to another form of scar treatment if necessary

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 03/10/2015 1:14 pm

I've already written a post about this, but I did a test TCA cross on three scars in May 2013 by a dermatologist's technician in Montreal and, despite the fact that she used 100 percent TCA, my face barely reacted; it stung and frosted over and the whole area was very red for 45 minutes and then it was as though I did nothing at all to my skin. I never scabbed or got any redness. One of my scars improved a little so I decided to come back.

I went in yesterday and the same thing has happened. I treated around 6-10 scars on my left cheek. My skin looks the same today and I did it almost 24 hours ago. I am going to be on the lookout for scabs and I will document my progress, and I am planning to go again in August (I didn't like how I had to worry all summer about making my scars worse by being in the sun, so I am going to spare myself that anxiety by waiting for the end of summer).

My goal is to have around 4-6 procedures done and then move on to another form of scar treatment if necessary

Good luck. How often are you getting it done? And price?

MemberMember
(@cs99)

Posted : 03/10/2015 6:11 pm

Good luck. How often are you getting it done? And price?

Next one is August, and then hopefully I'll do it at 3 month intervals. I paid 100 dollars CAD.