Notifications
Clear all

What Would You Recommend For That Forehead Scars?

MemberMember
(@kowal01)

Posted : 03/09/2015 12:08 pm

I have scars just about 99% smiliar to these, so I dont need to upload pics. Just like very much craters (or ice pick scars) and maybe meat problems (a medium kind of rolling scars).

What a treatment can be good for this? I tried find on google some forehead-succes scar stories, but I didnt find. It seems that there's no any succes stories? Will never improve this? Answer please.

post-423135-0-44450900-1425920900.jpg

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 03/09/2015 3:26 pm

doesn't look like scars to me if it is it's very mild, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS, some uneven texture, large pores and mild hyperpigmentation

look into peels, start slow TCA might be good for you....READ UP and again go slow, or pay to have a professional do it for you

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 03/09/2015 8:36 pm

Definitely would look into weekly .25 - .5mm microneedling & weekly or bi weekly salicylic acid peels.

MemberMember
(@mochoco)

Posted : 06/19/2021 7:00 pm

This looks like dehydrated, over exfoliated skin. Its shiny with an uneven skin texture and small red bumps. A peel would not do you good. Be gentle and moisturize... This should heal up naturally over time.

Ive had mild indents on my face that have smoothed out completely in a year or two. Once you start heading in the right direction with a good, once again GENTLE, skin care regime, your skin will try its best to heal.