Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thu313619

Is There A Link Between My Problems?

I'm wondering if there is any link between my problems I will just list the main problems, I have cystic acne and surface acne as well as spots on my back and chest. Seb derm of face, scalp and recently I have developed a patch on my chest. A persistent fungal nail infection on both of my big toes and I have recently discovered I have phimosis which is basically tight foreskin caused by bacteria causing inflammation of the head of the penis.

After making this recent discovery I feel like there is a definite link between all of these conditions, I mean they're all caused by bacteria and inflammation there has to be something wrong with my body that I have all of these and I wonder if there is a way to correct it.

It could be fungal, you really have to tell your dermatologist about all these symptoms,ringworm is a fungal infection , if it's ringworm, I'm just guessing , in that case, I think oral antifungal creams are prescribed.

My sister used Vicks Vaporub with success on a toe that not even all the prescription antifungals creams or oral were able to clear.

See , your doctor, take care.