Notifications
Clear all

Intracel Or Enerjet?

MemberMember
(@foxycleo)

Posted : 03/08/2015 7:50 pm

Hi all

I have had a couple of acne scarring consultations and each nurse has suggested a different treatment. One said 3x intracell treatments followed by 1x smartside and the other said 1x Enerjet followed by 3x Lutronic Infini.

Can anyone tell me what their experience of these treatments has been? As I mentioned in my previous thread, i have had many chemical peels and lasers and none have worked and made my skin worse. Anyone got any experience of the above treatments for acne scarring?

x

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 03/08/2015 9:29 pm

Hi all

I have had a couple of acne scarring consultations and each nurse has suggested a different treatment. One said 3x intracell treatments followed by 1x smartside and the other said 1x Enerjet followed by 3x Lutronic Infini.

Can anyone tell me what their experience of these treatments has been? As I mentioned in my previous thread, i have had many chemical peels and lasers and none have worked and made my skin worse. Anyone got any experience of the above treatments for acne scarring?

x

i have expereience with both enerjet and intracel, what type of scars are you treating and where are they located, this is very important in deteraning. also do not get enerjet or any filler before micro needling RF do it the other way around. microneedling is not safe if there is filler in the area being treated

MemberMember
(@foxycleo)

Posted : 03/10/2015 11:06 am

Hi I didnt know that enerjet was a filler!!! they obviously lied to me. I have deep acne scarring on my cheeks. I have tried lasers and chemical peels and it has made it worse so have been suggested enerjet by one nurse and intracell by another. not sure which one to opt for. x

Hi all

x

i have expereience with both enerjet and intracel, what type of scars are you treating and where are they located, this is very important in deteraning. also do not get enerjet or any filler before micro needling RF do it the other way around. microneedling is not safe if there is filler in the area being treated

>

Hi all

x

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 03/11/2015 11:43 am

Hi,

I've had both, 1 Enerjet & 1 infini. I definitely noticed and felt a slight improvement from both procedures, more so the enerjet.

My scars are still very severe though so I'm still far from where I'd like to be, I need fraxel and fillers really.

You can view my experience here -

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 03/14/2015 4:41 pm

Hi,

I've had both, 1 Enerjet & 1 infini. I definitely noticed and felt a slight improvement from both procedures, more so the enerjet.

My scars are still very severe though so I'm still far from where I'd like to be, I need fraxel and fillers really.

if your scars are severe you need to do aggressive methods, fraxel repair is your best bet as far as aggresiveness go's, after that i would do the microneedling and enerjets

MemberMember
(@mooneboy)

Posted : 03/15/2015 6:44 pm

Hi FoxyCleo,

I've underwent Infini and like templeofdoom - I really don't rate this treatment unless its for fine frown lines, it really didn't deliver results which is very frustrating as 500 doesn't easily fall on my lap! Enerjet on the other hand works well and I think (depending on the depth of your scars) 2-3 treatments might be worth while as the downtime is pretty amazing. Active and/or Deep FX is the obvious route however the downtime is a bit unpredictable which isn't suitable, Intracel sounds interesting so I'd be keen to see your results as I'm at a crossroads for deciding on my next treatment......

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 03/26/2015 5:48 pm

Hi,

if your scars are severe you need to do aggressive methods, fraxel repair is your best bet as far as aggresiveness go's, after that i would do the microneedling and enerjets

You're totally right mate. I could only go with what the Dr. suggested as he gave the best consultation I've ever had to date.

The treatment plan was 1 enerjet, 2 infini then fraxel, then filler.

Cash flow is tight at present so I've not been able to go beyond 2 treatments so far, unfortunately.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 03/26/2015 5:55 pm

Ask if you can get Subcision thrown in?

m..11086002_787846784595983_1682029943_n.jp

MemberMember
(@templeofdoom)

Posted : 03/26/2015 6:23 pm

That looks like a job well done!!! Thanks for sharing.

I was told subcision would not be suitable for the temple areas.