Notifications
Clear all

Silver Serum

MemberMember
(@mckenna2202)

Posted : 03/08/2015 5:11 am

Hey, I was wondering if anyone from the UK has used Silver Serum from the [Edited link out]?

I read an article about it in the Daily Mail about how it cleared up someone's severe acne and I was wondering if anyone has used it and if you have, how did you get along with it? Did it work? I've read lots of good reviews about it and I was wondering whether or not I should try it because on the reviews people say it's he only thing that has worked for them and it works better than prescription medications, and I have literally tried everything so if anyone has any reviews about this, then please share:)

MemberMember
(@becs)

Posted : 03/09/2015 5:29 am

Hi there, I have been using it and my friend was using it but she stopped. For me it has been a miracle. It has totally cleared up my skin which was really bad before. But my friend stopped using it as it didn't make a load of difference. From what I have read it helps attack the acne bacteria while leaving good skin bacteria untouched. So I;m guessing my problem was too much of the wrong sort of bacteria on my skin aggravating my acne. But my friend believes her acne is more hormonal so it probably has a different cause. So I guess like everything it is only a miracle if you have the problem it solves. But I do totally love it!

MemberMember
(@mckenna2202)

Posted : 03/09/2015 7:19 am

Hi there, I have been using it and my friend was using it but she stopped. For me it has been a miracle. It has totally cleared up my skin which was really bad before. But my friend stopped using it as it didn't make a load of difference. From what I have read it helps attack the acne bacteria while leaving good skin bacteria untouched. So I;m guessing my problem was too much of the wrong sort of bacteria on my skin aggravating my acne. But my friend believes her acne is more hormonal so it probably has a different cause. So I guess like everything it is only a miracle if you have the problem it solves. But I do totally love it!

I am really tempted to try it! I don't think my acne is hormonal so hopefully it will work for me. How long did it take for you to see results? And how long until your skin was completely clear? I have tried almost every acne fighting ingredient and none of them seem to work, but I haven't tried silver so I might give it a try, thanks :)