Random Rough Patche...

Notifications
Clear all

Random Rough Patches On Face

MemberMember
(@saharaashericee)

Posted : 03/04/2015 9:18 pm

Hi, so I have random rough patches on my cheek and forehead where there's also acne.The patches flake sometimes and are a bit reddish. I don't think it's extreme enough to be considered rosacea but I have no idea what it is. I just ordered the regimen this Sunday so it hasn't come yet but when I start it I was just wondering if you know if it will make it worse or better or not do anything to it at all. If it does nothing or makes it worse does anyone know what I would do to treat it on top of the regimen?

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/05/2015 8:35 pm

The moisturizer from the Acne.Org Regimen should help soften those rough patches. Also, I wouldn't recommend incorporating a sub-regimen to treat this problem or you may make the problem and your acne worse. The Regimen works best when you use only the recommended products. If your kit includes jojoba oil, you can begin mixing this in with your moisturizer from day one for extra hydration and softness. You can also find jojoba oil at any health-food store.

If the rough patches don't go away or get worse, I'd consider seeing a derm who can diagnose your skin condition.

Best of luck! :)

MemberMember
(@saharaashericee)

Posted : 03/06/2015 11:28 pm

The moisturizer from the Acne.Org Regimen should help soften those rough patches. Also, I wouldn't recommend incorporating a sub-regimen to treat this problem or you may make the problem and your acne worse. The Regimen works best when you use only the recommended products. If your kit includes jojoba oil, you can begin mixing this in with your moisturizer from day one for extra hydration and softness. You can also find jojoba oil at any health-food store.

If the rough patches don't go away or get worse, I'd consider seeing a derm who can diagnose your skin condition.

Best of luck!

Alright, thank you. I appreciate your help!

DeLovely liked