Notifications
Clear all

Julie Robins Tca Cross Kit

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 03/04/2015 1:59 pm

I purchased Julie's Cross Kit and just received it. I'm a bit skeptical of the quality. First off, this is deemed as 99% pure medical grade TCA. When I opened the bottle of solution, there was no scent. Well, there kinda was an odd scent, like ass. Not even kidding.

I dipped a toothpick in the solution and tried it on my hand. There was no reaction. Maybe a tiny bit of stinging, but that's it.

Before I use this on my face, I'm wondering if I should just buy off Amazon or eBay. I figured hers was more trustworthy, but this seems fishy.

Any thoughts?

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 03/04/2015 2:11 pm

Behind the ear test. And I am skeptical on why you're performing this yourself...did you do your research? Did you read about the adverse effects that could occur if done improperly; permanent hypo pigmentation from premature peeling EVEN on light skin, new atrophy scars etc. Do you have icepick scars?

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 03/04/2015 2:17 pm

Thanks for the concern, but I was actually going to edit my original post to say that I don't need people chiming in with things related to what you said.

All I wanted to know was if I should proceed using hers, or if I should buy elsewhere.

Thanks anyways.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 03/04/2015 5:08 pm

Thanks for the concern, but I was actually going to edit my original post to say that I don't need people chiming in with things related to what you said.

All I wanted to know was if I should proceed using hers, or if I should buy elsewhere.

Thanks anyways.

I just don't like it when users spew their **ck ups on scar/red mark forums, plus they never come back and update. And I like guiding people to do the right procedure before they spend $1000 on Snake oil.

Oh and one treatment will not cut it, you'll need at least 3+

Proceed with caution, good luck

MemberMember
(@mementomori)

Posted : 03/04/2015 7:54 pm

Because I was weary of the smell, I tested it on my hand. I dipped the toothpick in the bottle, pressed it on my hand, and the tiniest sting happened. That's not right. I've used 12.5% TCA and with THAT, I had a burning sensation as well as frosting.

So, I emailed her and it's a mess.