Skin Burn/discolora...

Notifications
Clear all

Skin Burn/discoloration

MemberMember
(@yumyum2012)

Posted : 03/04/2015 3:53 am

Hi All,

Just want to make the first post after lurking around this site for almost 2 months. I have experienced a really bad vigilant breakout in mid January and decide that I need to do something.

I have been in the regimen for 40 days (almost six weeks), starting to add in AHA mixed with moisturizer last week and results so far have been positive (less breakouts after some first purgings). I believe strongly that if I did not do DKR, I would probably been much much worse

I am determined to give this a six month period since this really is an amazing approach and it does give me hope.

Just one concern I have now is in relation with the skin burn/discoloration (around my temple/hairline) which looks very dark compared to the rest of my face, I really look blotchy and unhealthy :(. Maybe one of the factor was that I got too excited and speed up the dosage too quickly in the first two weeks. I tried the jojoba massage method but this really helps little

I am not sure if this is permanent skin condition or not so I am kind of confused. What else should I do?

Really hope to receive advices and feedbacks! Attached is the picture of my current condition.

Thank you.

post-454611-0-23095500-1425459098.jpg

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 03/09/2015 8:47 am

Skin darkening/redness in the beginning is almost always due to the skin getting overly dried out. Please read here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#burn

Be sure you are using the moisturizer generously and add some jojoba oil drops to the moisturizer at each application. If you need to, reduce the amount of bp you are using for now since you jumped in with too much too soon.

MemberMember
(@fat-tony)

Posted : 03/16/2015 6:29 pm

Hi All,

Just want to make the first post after lurking around this site for almost 2 months. I have experienced a really bad vigilant breakout in mid January and decide that I need to do something.

I have been in the regimen for 40 days (almost six weeks), starting to add in AHA mixed with moisturizer last week and results so far have been positive (less breakouts after some first purgings). I believe strongly that if I did not do DKR, I would probably been much much worse

I am determined to give this a six month period since this really is an amazing approach and it does give me hope.

Just one concern I have now is in relation with the skin burn/discoloration (around my temple/hairline) which looks very dark compared to the rest of my face, I really look blotchy and unhealthy :(. Maybe one of the factor was that I got too excited and speed up the dosage too quickly in the first two weeks. I tried the jojoba massage method but this really helps little

I am not sure if this is permanent skin condition or not so I am kind of confused. What else should I do?

Really hope to receive advices and feedbacks! Attached is the picture of my current condition.

Thank you.

Yumyum

Did u have this two tone skin before you added in AHA?