Notifications
Clear all

Hows Your Redness/skin Tone Years After Accutane?(Caveman Regimen/paleo Diet Users Only)

MemberMember
(@eternalminded)

Posted : 02/27/2015 2:50 pm

As we all know from experience that after using any amount of isotretanoin or Accutane our skin tone changes from our natural olive skin tone to a pinkish pale skin tone. Even one year later going Paleo and Caveman skin tone remains the same pinkish but no longer receiving any acne thanks to a change in diet. I have only been off isotretanoin for one year after 3 1/2 months of applying topical isotretanoin every day to my face. Is there anybody out there who stopped using topicals all together and who changed their diet years later have had any success with thier skin tone returning to its normal color? Any replies about using products or topicals are not welcome on this post. Many of us know the truth about topical drugs now days...

MemberMember
(@paigems)

Posted : 02/27/2015 5:35 pm

The topical retinoid is probably irritating your skin. Have you tried not applying it everyday? If you stop the retinoid your skin tone will probably go back to normal (it did for me), but I think how long would be different for everyone depending on how irritated your skin is.

MemberMember
(@eternalminded)

Posted : 03/01/2015 12:06 pm

Yea I keep telling myself the same thing every day too that my skin tone will return to its normal olive color. I applied it everyday for 3 months exactly one year ago. After those three months I never touched anything ever again and went caveman and ate a Paleo diet/purified water only. My acne is gone from the Paleo diet but my skin tone hasn't returned to its normal color yet after one year. How long after you stopped using topicals did your skin tone start returning to its normal color?