Swollen Eyes & Wrin...

Notifications
Clear all

Swollen Eyes & Wrinkles Under The Eyes

MemberMember
(@kji)

Posted : 02/26/2015 11:34 pm

Hello Acne.Org Community,

I applied too much benzoyl on my 1st night of the regime and although my face handled it okay ( redness, spotty and flakey but not too much burning) I believe I got the benzoyl in my eyes while I was sleeping. I woke up to swollen eyes and worse DEEP fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes. I am still continuing the regime and by day 3 the swelling went down but the wrinkles and lined have remained!!!!! I continue to moisturize underneath but am worried and they are deep.

I dont think im allergic because my face isnt swollen.

Has anyone else had to deal with the fine lines and wrinkles. Do they go away!!!! Tips, advice, help!!!!!!!

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 03/02/2015 4:42 pm

oh wow. Well Definitely let the bp dry/sink in before sleep if you feel it's moving. As for wrinkles under the eyes, I had it briefly. Just be sure not to apply ANY bp around the eye area, pretty much where your eye sockets sit. I haven't seen them return since really paying attention to how close I apply

MemberMember
(@rui-xinxin)

Posted : 03/05/2015 9:50 pm

I have same problem. But after i sleep more 6hrs per day. It look better, my wrinkles gradually. I hope you sleep more.

MemberMember
(@danieloni)

Posted : 06/26/2019 2:41 am

Hey kji how are your eyes doing?