Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I am wondering if anyone has any insight for me. So far the Internet hasn't really revealed any information and my friends/family are unsure too so I suppose after this my next step is to ask a doctor. Anywho, I keep getting tiny recurring pimples in the same area (not necessarily the same pore, just the same small area), near the corner of my nose/left upper lip area. They are small whiteheads, not painful at all but a bit red. They go away after a couple days but as soon as one heals there's another cropping up. I usually have 1-3 at a time. It's been pretty much constant for the past 3+ months, and it is ONLY in that one area. The rest of my face is actually very clear except for the odd small pimple. It's not from my phone as I hold it on the other side of my face, I don't rest my hands on my face, and it couldn't likely be from a product if it's only in one tiny area. I can't think of what could be causing it. Is it even regular acne? Could a doctor even help me with this? It seems almost ridiculous to go to a doctor for it as it's so mild. Thank you for any suggestions.