Notifications
Clear all

Oily Skin And Multivitamin?

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 02/18/2015 8:21 am

Has anyone had any kind of success taking a multivitamin and reducing oil on their face?

To me is sounds like it wouldn't do anything but I've tried so many other things that I might as well give this a go.

I'm picking up Centrum today and will take one every day. The only thing that has me worried is that it contains B vitamins and I've read some people break out from them.

MemberMember
(@ellesing)

Posted : 02/23/2015 9:40 am

I'm currently trying vitamins myself because I've read so many success stories. My friend had cystic acne and he cleared his skin up using a variety of treatments including vitamins.

However, the stories I've heard/my friend did not use a multivitamin, so I'm taking Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 (not necessarily for skin) and Zinc once a day. You might have better luck taking the vitamins separately!

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 02/24/2015 4:56 pm

I'm currently trying vitamins myself because I've read so many success stories. My friend had cystic acne and he cleared his skin up using a variety of treatments including vitamins.

However, the stories I've heard/my friend did not use a multivitamin, so I'm taking Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12 (not necessarily for skin) and Zinc once a day. You might have better luck taking the vitamins separately!

Well I tried it and it broke me out.

Time to stop for me.

MemberMember
(@sharma525)

Posted : 02/27/2015 12:45 am

I haven't take it but i have a suggestion for you.. You can use masks to remove extra oil from your face. You can also try home remedies on your oily skin..