Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC84

Why dont I fear death anymore?

This battle has killed me over and over again. I feel like im getting murderd and then Brought back to life. I dont know about anyone else but this is the way I feel. The past month I developed these feelings I never had before. Like I 100% dont care If a die 2morrow. I feel like all of my fears have vanashed because of this skin disease. Its like my Nerves have turned to steal. Its scarry when I think about it.......You canl put a gun to my head and I would just laugh at you. I think im starting to go nuts

Im thinkin about joining the marines a useless person like me should be put on front lines for death

funny you should say that cos thats what i`m doing...i reckon having acne for some people is so devastating that it turns the volume down on everything else (thanks fight club) ...

if you reach rock bottom and you can`t go any lower then everything else seems like a doddle....for some people (like us) others kill themselves or cry everyday(no shame in that)

i suppose its like being repeatedly kicked in the face with a size 10 steel toe capped work boot....after a while it stops hurting...good luck....

PS i took accutane also....i think it changes people neurologically.

hey thats how i feel too. i just cant help but feel so helpless every single fucking day. i would always fantasise about hurting myself with some sharp objects n stuffs. thank god (if there ever is one) i havent done it.

Yea when i was 16   ..   Im 20 now     ... To bad i have no health inurance  ...                 Thank gorge bush..

This battle has killed me over and over again. I feel like im getting murderd and then Brought back to life. I dont know about anyone else but this is the way I feel. The past month I developed these feelings I never had before. Like I 100% dont care If a die 2morrow. I feel like all of my fears have vanashed because of this skin disease. Its like my Nerves have turned to steal. Its scarry when I think about it.......You canl put a gun to my head and I would just laugh at you. I think im starting to go nuts

Im thinkin about joining the marines a useless person like me should be put on front lines for death

This is just my opinion: The fact that you still talk about death means that you still think about it and its important to you, whether or not you are afraid of it, who knows, I dought it. You said your thinking about joining the Marines, so even though you say your useless, your death would be important, it would either inspire people or make them see things diffrently.

Again this is just my opinion: I think that you feel you still have somthing to occomplish, I think you would just off yourself if you felt you had done everything your going to do in life.

I would look into what makes you, you. Then amplify it. You may find out a reason to mellow out and enjoy life or you may find out what your supposed to be doing in life (you talked about joining the marines, your noble, I would bet that you would chose to find out what your doing here; not me, I have mellowed out and enjoy EVERTHING, but I'm selfish and I'm cool with that)

Im thinkin about joining the marines            a useless person like me should be put on front lines for death

^^ We have a resident masochist

-----------

I'm not afraid of death, actually I have a vision of dying first before my parents do.

Acne + fight club (paticipating in one) + multiple injuries this year = hell yeah.I dislocated my thumb last month by punching someone and got stabbed in the thigh.Pain rules

Im thinkin about joining the marines            a useless person like me should be put on front lines for death

I think about stuff like that. It scares me. sad.gif

Yea when i was 16  ..  Im 20 now    ... To bad i have no health inurance  ...                Thank gorge bush..

NICK!!!

OK, I think this is the 3rd post of yours I've replied to. Now I'm worried about you! I strongly encourage you to get some help...go see your family dr at a minimum. They can help you brainstorm on what to do.

There are counseling resources at a reduced rate or free...if you have a local university or medical school which offers graduate degrees in medicine or psych, they usually offer counseling &/or medical services for a very reasonable price (or nothing). The care is good, too.

If you are a student, your college or university may have some resources for you.

At a minimum, please check out www.depression.com as a first step.

Things WILL get better for you, but you've got to get yourself out of this rut!

Please PM me if you have any questions.

shit this scares me. guys this isn't good to hear....look everyone wants to correct things and i know dying might seem like the easy way out...but for fucks sake...someday your gonna look back at this and think WTF to yourself because you won't believe you were even contemplating something so damn ridiculous...jeezus.

you have chances to do things that you wont ever be able to do later in life...and you want to die?

Lu Lu belle Some how all my posts are in the top 3 LOL I dont think I need help I just have changed since all of this. Like the topic is true about not fearing death. Maybe its good in a way (idk) Im trying to deal with this as best I can

Thanks for your support

There are so many people that would love to trade places with you my sister is a nurse they are people struggling to breathe they just want to live. Try to be happy instead of sucidal thoughts think I AM NOT GOING TO LET MY SKIN RUIN MY LIFE!!!! I heard some good advice from Dr. Phill if you can work on your thinking more positvejust change that one thing instead of feeling worthless and sucidal think more positve. Pray to God for help start goin to church volunteer to help others so you feel like you can make a difference. Things will get better for you wink.gif