Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocketboysf

White Pus Zits Around Mouth And Chin! - Help! Help!

On 2/16/2020 at 9:46 AM, Thisisused said:

Do you guys get acne elsewhere too? I also get acne on my scalp, shoulders and back. Not as aggressive or noticeable as my face but it's still there. 

I also get these pustules on my scalp. I haven't applied BP on my scalp because it can get messy pretty quickly. While my mouth, chin and nose area has been cleared, I've been developing deep pustules on my cheeks because I sleep on my side a lot; I'm assuming that my pillow is filled with staph bacteria that is infecting my cheeks. Once I start sleeping on my back again, I don't develop any more of them. However, I still have the dark marks and scars from fighting this battle. I may have to start using BP on my scalp now. This is getting ridiculous.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:30 AM, StaphAcne said:

I also get these pustules on my scalp. I haven't applied BP on my scalp because it can get messy pretty quickly. While my mouth, chin and nose area has been cleared, I've been developing deep pustules on my cheeks because I sleep on my side a lot; I'm assuming that my pillow is filled with staph bacteria that is infecting my cheeks. Once I start sleeping on my back again, I don't develop any more of them. However, I still have the dark marks and scars from fighting this battle. I may have to start using BP on my scalp now. This is getting ridiculous.

I generally don't worry about the pustles on my head. If they can't be seen I'm fine with them. 

On 2/15/2020 at 6:56 AM, rebelheart said:

What's your complete regimen. Can u please elaborate. I'm a bit confused.

sugar free dairy free

carbs free

Keto regimen 

Because of 5 years before I am in salt free meals and water free salt

I destroyed my Gut and stomach by salt free meals 

effect was

zero Hydrochloric 

Its means All bacteria will live in my stomach 

so I had 

candida and Helicobacter pylori

now H.pylori free 

but still fighting with candida 

I started taking probiotics and using BP again and my skin is agony at the moment... maybe the worst breakout I've ever had! Any suggestions guys? Should I stop the probiotic and BP? I'm also moisturising and exfoliating... help :(

On 2/28/2020 at 12:21 PM, elkhalde said:

sugar free dairy free

carbs free

Keto regimen 

Because of 5 years before I am in salt free meals and water free salt

I destroyed my Gut and stomach by salt free meals 

effect was

zero Hydrochloric 

Its means All bacteria will live in my stomach 

so I had 

candida and Helicobacter pylori

now H.pylori free 

but still fighting with candida 

Oh, So you are completely clear without applying any cream or shampoo? Like the change has come from within the body?

On 2/28/2020 at 2:19 PM, Thisisused said:

I started taking probiotics and using BP again and my skin is agony at the moment... maybe the worst breakout I've ever had! Any suggestions guys? Should I stop the probiotic and BP? I'm also moisturising and exfoliating... help :(

Going to get stricter with my diet.

If I'm dairy free am I still able to have lactose free products? I'm also going to cut gluten, although I read that glueten has no connection with acne. 

I go to the gym regularly and I'm trying to build muscle making all these dietary restrictions very difficult when trying to consume more calories. And no, I don't take steroids.

Going to eliminate my Whey protien and switch to a pea or a beef protien.

On 2/29/2020 at 10:50 PM, rebelheart said:

Oh, So you are completely clear without applying any cream or shampoo? Like the change has come from within the body?

I am totally free 

without cream or shampoo

it is Gut issue 

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2020 at 11:01 AM, elkhalde said:

I am totally free 

without cream or shampoo

it is Gut issue 

Yes, I thought so. Cause ever since this condition has got hold of me, my digestive system has gone completely off track. Excessive bloating, gas, uneven stool texture and what not. And on the days when my stomach is normal, my skin gets better too. To my bad, no Dr. has been able to diagonse the exact condition. Still tryin to find the main culprit behind all this.

Edited by rebelheart

45 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Yes, I thought so. Cause ever since this condition has got hold of me, my digestive system has gone completely off track. Excessive bloating, gas, uneven stool texture and what not. And on the days when my stomach is normal, my skin gets better too. To my bad, no Dr. has been able to diagonse the exact condition. Still tryin to find the main culprit behind all this.

I had exactly the same issues with digestion. Plus heartburns quite often when eating pastry. I checked pretty much all hormone levels you can think of, then all of the minerals(calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium...), found no deficiencies, everything within the range.

Then I read somewhere that it could be a thyroid problem, I remembered that's the only thing that I didn't test for, so I went for it. That's when I found that I do have a thyroid problem, so if you have identical symptoms please do a blood test for the following things:

TSH - hormone

Anti TG At - antibodies
Anti TPO At - antibodies

When you have those outside of normal range, the condition is called hashimoto's thyroiditis, and that's probably a time to visit endocrinologist. It's interesting, but the studies show that in order for hashimoto to develop, typically a prerequisite is a leaky gut among other things, and the people that have this condition also have a variety of gut problems(low stomach acid as well, that's what elkhalde described in posts). 

It's interesting, but I have managed to cure pretty much all of digestion issues with probiotics. No more gases, no more heartburns which is really really appreciated. However, the skin issues still persist, very dry and dehydrated sensitive skin with very oily t-zone, along with those white zits. 

Anyway, I had a hunch recently that it is possible that all my issues are somehow connected to the mold. Hear me out: when I was younger, I lived in a very unhealthy conditions, was sick quite often and developed asthma. We were poor and didn't renovate the house for years, so the mold came up on the ceiling directly above my bed, and it was present for years. So, I started having symptoms of a cold almost every day(nose, coughing). After that it came asthma, I had asthma attacks every few hours. Later, I learned that, I didn't have a cold when I went out of town for a few days, and would immediately get it when come back. The asthma thing didn't go away. Anyway, I left the house to go to study in another city, and after 2-3 months, the asthma was completely gone.

Recently I learned, what I described right here, is a text book example of mold toxicity, and that prolonged exposure to mold toxins can fuck you up in so many ways, destroying the gut as well. Perhaps there's no hope for me to recover from all the damage, but starting today I'll be following an anti-mold diet and taking mold detox medicine to try to get it out of my system.

On 3/6/2020 at 3:48 PM, UnkemptGround said:

I had exactly the same issues with digestion. Plus heartburns quite often when eating pastry. I checked pretty much all hormone levels you can think of, then all of the minerals(calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium...), found no deficiencies, everything within the range.

Then I read somewhere that it could be a thyroid problem, I remembered that's the only thing that I didn't test for, so I went for it. That's when I found that I do have a thyroid problem, so if you have identical symptoms please do a blood test for the following things:

TSH - hormone

Anti TG At - antibodies
Anti TPO At - antibodies

When you have those outside of normal range, the condition is called hashimoto's thyroiditis, and that's probably a time to visit endocrinologist. It's interesting, but the studies show that in order for hashimoto to develop, typically a prerequisite is a leaky gut among other things, and the people that have this condition also have a variety of gut problems(low stomach acid as well, that's what elkhalde described in posts). 

It's interesting, but I have managed to cure pretty much all of digestion issues with probiotics. No more gases, no more heartburns which is really really appreciated. However, the skin issues still persist, very dry and dehydrated sensitive skin with very oily t-zone, along with those white zits. 

Anyway, I had a hunch recently that it is possible that all my issues are somehow connected to the mold. Hear me out: when I was younger, I lived in a very unhealthy conditions, was sick quite often and developed asthma. We were poor and didn't renovate the house for years, so the mold came up on the ceiling directly above my bed, and it was present for years. So, I started having symptoms of a cold almost every day(nose, coughing). After that it came asthma, I had asthma attacks every few hours. Later, I learned that, I didn't have a cold when I went out of town for a few days, and would immediately get it when come back. The asthma thing didn't go away. Anyway, I left the house to go to study in another city, and after 2-3 months, the asthma was completely gone.

Recently I learned, what I described right here, is a text book example of mold toxicity, and that prolonged exposure to mold toxins can fuck you up in so many ways, destroying the gut as well. Perhaps there's no hope for me to recover from all the damage, but starting today I'll be following an anti-mold diet and taking mold detox medicine to try to get it out of my system.

I don't think it's because of the mold. Gut dysbiosis seems to be the only cause. We must have lost certain species of bacteria which has caused all this. 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, rebelheart said:

I don't think it's because of the mold. Gut dysbiosis seems to be the only cause. We must have lost certain species of bacteria which has caused all this. 

Yes, but there must be a reason for gut dysbiosis, it won't happen all of sudden in a healthy person. There can be a variety of reasons,  such as antibiotics and mold exposure. Read this:

Levels of mold toxins that can negatively affect the gut microflora (microbiome) are likely 100’s or even thousands of times lower than mycotoxin levels required to directly cause mold related illnesses by toxic impact on human organs/cells. Therefore gut related problems from mold toxin exposure can be particularly common. The principal route of exposure from breathing mold toxins is via the gut and not the lungs. Subsequently, a common result of elevated mycotoxin exposure is damage to gut microflora.

Only until recently I thought that antibiotics caused my gut issues, and then I remembered that I didn't take a lot actually, but I was constantly exposed to mold for a few years and had a bunch of mold related issues(allergy, asthma). 

Edited by UnkemptGround

Posted (edited)

I have this pustules/papules around nose and mouth from almost 3-4 years it s hard to find root cause.

I tried creams, shampons and diet. No bread, no dairy, no vegetables, no fruits and sugar, no meat. one at time of course. 

The best one i think it s no meds no creama no derm shampo. Only meat diet and alot of sport.

Sorry for bad eng.

Edited by eblackjohny

Posted (edited)

Guys you should try to change you pillow case every two days and if you have very old pillows, change it also. I woke up with morning with dried pustules after i changed my pillow to a new one and new pillow case. I'm also using Kati Alis Bar Soap (Contains Sulfur, Zinc and Salicylic acid) I Leave it for 2 mins. I only use it in the morning and Night. No active pustules today. Btw used that bar soap in the past but no effect. Only when i changed my pillows and cases. I'm also taking Conzace and Vitamin D3 supplements. Also drinking water with chia seeds these past few days. 

Edited by bachoy97

Hi everyone I hope someone can help me and answer me because I have the same condition and I can't get out of it...

Does anyone finally have the answer to this problem?  

Is it related to the intestines and a compromised immune system or is it a staphylococcus aureus infection in the nose that gives acne?

Please someone who has solved this problem effectively can enlighten me on this condition...?