Acne.org
rocketboysf

White Pus Zits Around Mouth And Chin! - Help! Help!

@jcbdigger365plz mail me what should I do.  I had stopped going outside boz of this.  Not interested in doing  any thing,  plz suggest solution. Willing to anything to get rid of this 

1542945730369519725083.jpg

15429457722571289640210.jpg

Edited by Alladin#$@

On 11/5/2018 at 8:15 AM, Sunshine0002 said:

I haven’t been on this post in awhile because my face has cleared up.  I’m using Trader Joe’s tea tree tingle shampoo on my face and hair.  Leaving it on my face for a few minutes and my hair at least five mins.  Showering daily. My face is noticely less oily now. You can buy it on amazon if your not near a Trader Joe.

That is interesting. I used a tooth paste with tea tree oil throughout the summer and was almost clear at that time. I haven't used it much the last few weeks though and the condition got worse. I wonder if there is a connection. I will start to use the tooth paste with tea tree oil again. FYI I use Earth Paste which only contains clay, salt, xylitol and essential oils.

Have you tried to use tooth paste and/or mouthwash with tea tree oil?

On 11/17/2018 at 2:04 PM, deades said:

i've been juicing 1 whole celery for almost 3 weeks now and am practically clear. i was 100% clear 3 days ago but decided to do a little eating experiment. ive been eating burgers and fries. chocolate. chips. pizzas.drinking heaps of coffee for 3 days. only 2 eruptions on the face which are tiny, and can feel a couple on the back of my neck but thats it. before i would be breaking out with these pustules all over my face within hours of eating this shit. even when eating clean i would wake up to 5 to 10 pustuls on the face and a few on my scalp/hairline. every.damn.day. it took about a week to see a difference. after the 1st week i got better rapidly.

sry for the tmi but i think this is relevant. the first few days of drinking the celery what happened to me was back to back diarrhea not stop. i kept drinking and eventually the diarrhea stopped. it must be drank on an empty stomach ie the morning before anythign else including water for maximum effect. after drinking you can have something half hour later.

i found this by typing the acne hashtag on instagram scrolling through a bunch of trash then saw this post on celery juice for not just acne but all skin condiitions. in the past i tried all sorts of fruit/veg juice combinations you can imagine but not this and i had nothing to lose so i gave it a go. celery is not actually a vegetable but a herb fyi.

i try to upload photos but fkn computer wont show the photoes from my iphone. i will keep up you updated. im going back to my clean diet and should be 100% clear within 2-3 days :D its surreal

also regarding BP i had to stop bc the side effects on my eyes were not going away (redness/swelling). the creases i developed under my eyes after leaving bp on overnight still have not gone away after months.

That is also super interesting. I will definitely have a try, as soon as I have access to a juicer (in December probably).

@Alladin#$@ I am using water based BP 2.5% with great result. I do not need to control diet. Lack of sleep doesnt cause me breakout as well. Initial stage apply morning and night. When things are under control, just apply night at prone areas as preventive measure. Use moisturizer when over drying occurs.

21 hours ago, troubled_T_T said:

@Alladin#$@ I am using water based BP 2.5% with great result. I do not need to control diet. Lack of sleep doesnt cause me breakout as well. Initial stage apply morning and night. When things are under control, just apply night at prone areas as preventive measure. Use moisturizer when over drying occurs.

Oki ill try it out Tq so much 

@Alladin#$@ hey buddy! I just received this notification in my email. I know it’s destroying to self confidence.. here my situation. I have been spot free for ages now, I lost track maybe 5 months I can’t remember when I started posting.. however I’m just on holiday and forgot to bring my Finacea and within a few days the pustules are back, I’m not bothered now as I know how effective this cream is.. water makes a massive difference also.. I don’t mean drinking water I mean the water you wash with, my skin loves soft water and hates hard water, have a check to see what you region water content is with the powers of google, you can get a softener for your water if needed. I only notice this as I work in an area of soft water and live in an area of very hard water the difference is drastic. Anyway what id recommend is using sulphur soap 10% for cleansing don’t leave on face for too long 1 minutes max as it’s very drying. Let face dry completely for 5 mins then apply 15% Azelaic acid (Finacea) do the same morning and night for a month. It will sting/tingle on your face for a couple of weeks but after that it cleared me completely and I’ve not looked back since. You may need to exfoliate the dead skin off regularly as sulphur encourages the top layer of skin to peel off. Good luck it’s cleared me completely after about 10 years of suffering!

On 12/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, jcbdigger365 said:

@Alladin#$@ hey buddy! I just received this notification in my email. I know it’s destroying to self confidence.. here my situation. I have been spot free for ages now, I lost track maybe 5 months I can’t remember when I started posting.. however I’m just on holiday and forgot to bring my Finacea and within a few days the pustules are back, I’m not bothered now as I know how effective this cream is.. water makes a massive difference also.. I don’t mean drinking water I mean the water you wash with, my skin loves soft water and hates hard water, have a check to see what you region water content is with the powers of google, you can get a softener for your water if needed. I only notice this as I work in an area of soft water and live in an area of very hard water the difference is drastic. Anyway what id recommend is using sulphur soap 10% for cleansing don’t leave on face for too long 1 minutes max as it’s very drying. Let face dry completely for 5 mins then apply 15% Azelaic acid (Finacea) do the same morning and night for a month. It will sting/tingle on your face for a couple of weeks but after that it cleared me completely and I’ve not looked back since. You may need to exfoliate the dead skin off regularly as sulphur encourages the top layer of skin to peel off. Good luck it’s cleared me completely after about 10 years of suffering!

Tq so much il give a try 

Hey Guys, glad to see an active community providing solutions for our type of acne! I went through my entire teenage years with skin clear as day, then Bam, at about age 20 this itchy, angry, pus filled rage acne started. I was prescribed dalacin T, a topical cream containing clindamycin. This cleared my acne completely for about a year but alas, the acne has returned and Dalacin T no longer has any effect. 

I was sick a few weeks ago and was not able to eat much of anythingfor about a week. During this week my acne cleared significantly, leading me to believe this must be diet related. I've noted many of the suggestions already posted but if anybody relates to my situation and has a solution i would love to chat.

The Photos I've attached are only 4 days apart. It appears heals then reappears quite quickly.

Thanks guys.       

20181207_155443.jpg

20181202_172114.jpg

On 12/8/2018 at 3:10 AM, Thisisused said:

I was sick a few weeks ago and was not able to eat much of anythingfor about a week. During this week my acne cleared significantly, leading me to believe this must be diet related. I've noted many of the suggestions already posted but if anybody relates to my situation and has a solution i would love to chat.

Yes, the root cause for this condition is small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO). Google it! I read hundreds of reports about this, but it seems no one was ever able to cure SIBO - just like no one in this forum was ever able to cure their acne/rosacea. For some, antibiotics help for a while, but in the end the problem returns.