Notifications
Clear all

Bp Treatment Unavailable At Amazon

MemberMember
(@tricky)

Posted : 02/15/2015 11:41 am

Hi,

I just went to reorder the 8oz BP treatment at Amazon and found out that its unavailable.

Just wondered if you knew when it would be restocked... or if it would be better for me to just order from acne.org directly?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@tricky)

Posted : 02/16/2015 1:24 am

Thanks for the reply but I dont think you understand me.

I'm saying... the acne.org BP treatment is no longer available at Amazon.com. When will it become available... or should i just order it from this (acne.org) site now, and not bother waiting for it to get restocked over at Amazon?

I like ordering it from Amazon as the shipping to the UK is somehow cheaper.

EDIT: By the looks of things, there are a few acne.org products that need restocking.

MemberMember
(@londoncat8)

Posted : 02/18/2015 6:10 pm

Thanks for the reply but I dont think you understand me.

I'm saying... the acne.org BP treatment is no longer available at Amazon.com. When will it become available... or should i just order it from this (acne.org) site now, and not bother waiting for it to get restocked over at Amazon?

I like ordering it from Amazon as the shipping to the UK is somehow cheaper.

EDIT: By the looks of things, there are a few acne.org products that need restocking.

Order from ebay.co.uk same prices as on amazon.com

MemberMember
(@tricky)

Posted : 02/19/2015 4:37 am

Thanks for your replies. Since posting this it has been restocked, thank goodness.

@ Londoncat8 - ??? its nowhere near the same price for 8oz BP

amazon.com + shipping = 16.81

amazon.co.uk + shipping = 39.80

... also, its a private reseller from amazon.co.uk.. so not really legit.

MemberMember
(@ambers)

Posted : 02/25/2015 7:23 pm

Hi , I'm also from the UK and I just wondered how long the shipping took when you buy from Amazon US ? I ordered my fit set from acne.org and it took forever to arrive and it was pricey x

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 02/26/2015 2:11 pm

Hello Amber,

The duration a package is delivered to your country via international shipping depends on which shipping option you would choose. If you opt for standard shipping, you may receive your package within 2-6 weeks. Priority mail on the other hand usually takes 3-10 business days for the shipment to arrive to your country however, it may take a few additional days for customs to process your package. For more information on international shipping, kindly visit the link provided below.
If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us at customer service any time.
DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@manticore)

Posted : 03/25/2015 8:37 am

Hi , I'm also from the UK and I just wondered how long the shipping took when you buy from Amazon US ? I ordered my fit set from acne.org and it took forever to arrive and it was pricey x

I ordered 8oz BP from Amazon.com on 17th March (total 21.42). I also orded 6oz AHA+ from acne.org store on 19th March (total 20.61). I ordered them seperately to avoid VAT & RM charges. They both arrived today 25th March. So just 8 days & 6 days respectively.

I would never buy at those inflated prices from Ebay UK. You could pay almost twice as much. They scare you into believing that you will be charged import taxes etc. which you wont be on the 6oz/8oz tubes.