Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
didia

Mix of Botchla and Dan's regimen

Hey I was wondering if I could combine botchla and dan's regimen to add to the effectiveness of each. basically, use C&C blackhead clearing scrub (2%SA) morning and night and BP gel after the scrub morning and night. has anyone tried this combo of SA and BP? I wonder if it would be too harsh but what do you guys think? thanks for any responses

at lot of people have used a mix. more just use the bp at night. A few have used SA and BP twice a day (a la dan), but if I were to do it I would just use SA wash twice a day and BP all over at night only. If you read the whole Botchlas thread there some people that mixed it up. Some used SA wash twice a day, BP wash once in the AM, and then BP cream/gel at night only. Trial and error. Its better to go easier at first so you can see how your skin will react

hi, i don't know what Botchla's regimen is, but my derm had told me that AHA's BHA's(salycic acid) need to be left on the skin to be effective, so washes that contain SA don't really do that much. i think if u want to ad SA to your routine you should use a gel or cream that contains SA as opposed to a wash. just my two cents...