Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sometimes it seriously feels like for the rest of my existance im going to be alone confused.gif i mean there has been times where i have thought ive found the girl for me and it turns to shit eusa_doh.gif i know what your gonnas say,something like:"it will happen one day"" or '' you need to get out more" but realistically ive thought like that and nothing has happened eusa_eh.gif sometimes i just want someone to hold or kiss,talk about our lives, i mean whats the fun if you have noone to share it with shock.gif anyway i just needed to get that out of my system cool.gif

Guest brokencocoon

I need to "get that out of my system" like every other day lately...

Does it help to know that you're far from being alone?

Guest agentx

pray or $5 for a call or $50 for a visit ... im sure she`ll be glad just to hold hand rather then ...

dont mind my comic behaviour, im screwed up in tha head if u didnt know.

and yea ... one day it will happen redface.gif

] x [

if you smell good and keep clean ...someones gonna like ya

Theres someone out there for everyone...even people with burned off faces..its just a matter of finding someone who has the right gaps(mental ones!).

pray or $5 for a call or $50 for a visit ... im sure she`ll be glad just to hold hand rather then ...

dont mind my comic behaviour, im screwed up in tha head if u didnt know.

and yea ... one day it will happen  redface.gif

] x [

i feel th same here. i'm sure it won't ever happen for me. acne has messed up my confidence and stuff. I'd never be able to handle a relationhip even if i wanted to, as i hate the look of my body that much

well, all you can do is hang in there, something will turn up

i feel th same here. i'm sure it won't ever happen for me. acne has messed up my confidence and stuff. I'd never be able to handle a relationhip even if i wanted to, as i hate the look of my body that much

well, all you can do is hang in there, something will turn up

does anyone believe in fate like if it meant to happen it will and everything happens for a reason or do u think thts bullshit eusa_think.gif

Guest agentx
have u had ur medication today agent x, i sure hope so biggrin.gif anyway have u thought of stand up comedy coz tht joke was the funniest think ive heard eusa_clap.gif congratilations

*oops last time i closed the window*

I wrote- The only thing to do is just be yourself. i am sure you have qualities that will attract the opposite sex... everyone has them. Just try to get out and make friends (thats funny i said that... cause i have none).

on the other hand-- Dont sweat it too much cause I have been in a relationship thats full of ups and downs for the longest time now (if i can really even call it a relationship) and I would have rather not even have met this person to save some heartbreak. lol But its wierd tho, we ALWAYS come back to each other no matter what so I guess something is there.

Before my I started going out with my boyfriend, I felt my life just dragging on, not just because of acne, but because I have 2 illnesses that have seemed to ruin a lot of things for me so far. But anyway, I flirted with this guy hopelessly, but just out of a 'What the hell' kind of attitude. I never thought he'd like me, as we seem to be polar opposites...and I just don't run in his 'high circles'. But surprise, surprise we're actually friggin going out. So I say, flirt...a lot. Lol. Be friendly and introduce yourself to new friends. You're def. not alone with the hopeless-life-just-dragging-on-feeling. It can take a short time or a long time, but eventually you'll find someone you can talk to and be affectionate with. Ok I'm just rambling now. But anyway, don't give up! eusa_naughty.gif

Actually Jeanie's kind of right...I get lucky with a lot of things confused.gif

I'd get a dog...dog's love you no matter what and they're a lot softer then boys. Or girls.

But if you still want a girlfriend, forget about your acne and work on a nice white smile and nice smelling hair....maybe? confused.gif

Guest Captain Chaos

it does feel like that sometimes mate, that you're not gonna find anyone decent. i felt like that for a long time... :/

I was lonely for the longest time and I prayed to God and now I am engaged to a guy who resembles Johnny Depp. I joined Christian Mingle and had my photo there and he said (My Fiance) that it was love at first sight when he saw it. I know you will find love. If the migits can get married you can too. wink.gif

I was lonely for the longest time and I prayed to God and now I am engaged to a guy who resembles Johnny Depp.

i agree with real... so many ppl have this problem (& me) but u hav to care about urself first. take comfort. ur not alone. smile.gif