Notifications
Clear all

Does Silkn Clear Led Treatment Work?

MemberMember
(@snakemartin)

Posted : 02/11/2015 2:24 pm

Hi, My name is Martin and i`m 16 years old

I have had bad acne for a couple of years now and no products seem to be working for me

Found this LED treatment on Ebay :

[removed]

I am thinking of trying it, seems like a good product.

what do you guys think? Have any of you tried it?

Any help would be great, I`m starting to be kind of desperate

MemberMember
(@jennijubjub)

Posted : 02/20/2015 9:33 am

I used the tanda and i found it took too long. Every day twice a day i had to sit and hold it on each spot of my face for 3 mins... (i had the big tanda too) it also left temporary ridges in my face from the way it is designed with bumps on it... I noticed that my pores seemed tighter and it maybe kiiinda helped (dry the pimples out) but it wasn't a miracle and its expensive to replace the bulbs.. I was also paranoid that the light was going to damage my eyes or my dogs eyes because you are supposed to always wear these dark googgles when using it.. (which make it hard to see anything....)

MemberMember
(@dee42)

Posted : 04/07/2015 3:08 am

You can look up Milady's Aethetician Series: Aging Skin on Google Books if you like, or search on that title on google and add light therapy... Also LED man has similar information on effective nanometer range for light therapy...

That way you can google search led panel plant light 415-480nm or whatever the range is for red, and get a full face sized panel. I just found two online one blue, one blue/red led mix the blue @450nm the red @660nm, each was under $37.00

Some sites will list the nanometers in the product description.

If you must spend hundreds of dollars for the reassurance, I understand. But I cannot afford to, myself. Also the size of the big brand name devices are too small and make full or even half face treatment grueling.

Do make sure you get proper eye protection, I suspect you can buy the little goggles on ebay, or get them at your local tanning shop.

Good luck! :)