Notifications
Clear all

Laser Treatments, Need Advice?

MemberMember
(@hutchdan)

Posted : 02/11/2015 9:15 am

Hello everyone! 19 year old needing help!

So i was looking for some advice on Laser treatments, because opinions seem to be quite divided. Firstly i should say that i don't have acne, but i have a range of scars and large pores all over my face. :(

I've read a lot of horror stories that they can actually make scaring worse and it's really frightening. I've already had one laser treatment, but my treatment sounds quite different than other peoples.

The procedure was roughly 30 mins, it felt warm on the surface of my skin and it did sting a bit in places but my face didn't even go red afterwards. Is something wrong with that?

Here's the clinic: http://www.wellsclinic.com/laser-genesis-skin-therapy.asp

The treatment is surprisingly cheap only 95 pounds a session, which makes me even more concerned.

I've already bought 3 more sessions, please advise me on whether i should do it, i don't want to loose my youthful face to malpractice :(

Will be eternally grateful!

MemberMember
(@robi2348)

Posted : 02/11/2015 9:54 am

How do you feel about the treatment is it working for you? Are you having any side effects? Don't pay any attention to other people's opinion about this procedure, because everyone is different. If the procedure is not creating any side effects, or any sores in the pores, and if you believe that the procedure of your choice is going to work for you. keep on trying, you will get rid of your acne.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 02/11/2015 12:48 pm

How do you feel about the treatment is it working for you? Are you having any side effects? Don't pay any attention to other people's opinion about this procedure, because everyone is different. If the procedure is not creating any side effects, or any sores in the pores, and if you believe that the procedure of your choice is going to work for you. keep on trying, you will get rid of your acne.

Robi, curious...are you some type of licensed doctor or practitioner?

MemberMember
(@robi2348)

Posted : 02/11/2015 1:06 pm

No None of the above, just an ex acne sufferer who discovered the secret of healing in the power of the soul, by using any acne treatment medication you believe in.