Acne.org Moisturize...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Moisturizer

MemberMember
(@odoyo119)

Posted : 02/08/2015 7:05 pm

Tonight marks my first week of using the regimen. I'm still experiencing breakout because of my hormonal acne that i got for my monthly period. I think this is normal because I usually get acne when i'm on my period. Anyways, i'm just curious about when can you change the moisturizer you're using? Because the moisturizer from the regimen gives me a really yellow and reddish skin every time i use it when going to school. I don't often wear make up at school. I just wear makeup every weekends. I'm just wondering if i can switch up my morning routine into a different moisturizer and still use the moisturizer in the regimen at night? Really need help! Thanks so much in advance! <3

MemberMember
(@anthony22)

Posted : 02/10/2015 4:45 pm

I would personally leave it a while before you decide to use another moisturiser, give your skin time to adjust. Im sure any redness you are experiencing will soon subside. The regimen moisturiser is the gentlest moisturiser I have used, I prefer it to Cetaphil. (Which would be the next best thing if you are still experiencing the redness after a week or so)

MemberMember
(@odoyo119)

Posted : 02/10/2015 6:24 pm

I would personally leave it a while before you decide to use another moisturiser, give your skin time to adjust. Im sure any redness you are experiencing will soon subside. The regimen moisturiser is the gentlest moisturiser I have used, I prefer it to Cetaphil. (Which would be the next best thing if you are still experiencing the redness after a week or so)

This is my 2nd week of using regimen. And i'm experiencing a pretty much, kind of amount of break outs while using the regimen. Is this normal or i'm doing something wrong with the regimen?

MemberMember
(@anthony22)

Posted : 02/11/2015 2:02 pm

Break outs in the second week is completely normal, the next couple of weeks you should definitely see a difference.

odoyo119 liked
MemberMember
(@odoyo119)

Posted : 02/15/2015 10:14 pm

I would use the Acne.org moisturizer whenever possiblealthough if you're going to be in the sun, use a recommended SPF, such as this.

Once you're completely clear, you can experiment with other moisturizers to see which one(s) break you out. Good luck.

I actually use Olay as my moisturizer. And it don't break me out. I was thinking i could use that for morning and the regimen's moisturizer at night. Because a lot of people notices that my face is really red and uneven with my neck's skin tone.

Break outs in the second week is completely normal, the next couple of weeks you should definitely see a difference.

I break out but it gets fast to clear up.