Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jenjen84

20Mg Accutane For My Acne

I just started 20 mg like 4 days ago I feel perfectly fine except for the fact my stomach gurgles and that's causing some concern plus a lil annoying headache today as well.are these common side effects i am calling my dermatologist later today I hope I'm ok just need feedback of someone who experienced this thanks

I never took Accutane but just wanted to say good luck to you with everything. I hope you update your progress here as you go and that the side effects are minimal.

Thanks!! and I will although my face is already clearing after just 2 weeks my boyfriend said my face was really clear now.no side effects now just still gurgling stomach, I had mild acne but some annoying scarring left:( pigmentation left but dry lips and skin I drink water like every min:( so far so good:)

post-374094-0-70012800-1424145296_thumb.post-374094-0-70012800-1424145296_thumb.

Thank you I feel fine I do tend to get minor headaches backache and today I have a nose pimple:/ but my boyfriend said I could still be detoxing I'm a lil over 2 weeks now but I'm almost clear.im happy hope everything goes well on my visit.