Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Forsaken

Could someone recommend me to a Doctor

I'm on accutane right now but I'll be done with it in a few weeks. I know I have to wait 6 months to get any type of dermabrasion done so by like May or June would be good. I need to know of a doctor that is preferably in New York that could do my derabrasion but if you don't know any in New York that could do it then tell me about other ones from U.S. I would also like to know how long you think it will take to get an appointment and how much it will probably cost. Thank You to anyone that helps.

the best doctor for dermabrasion apparently is Dr. Yarborough in New Orleans. His office # is (504)8975899

no Dr Y does not have a site. Search this forum for dermabrasion threads by animegirl and posts by LOVE and Poe, they have all posted images of their dermabrasion results.

you shouldnt get dermabrasion done so soon, you ll get worse. for dermabrasion i'd wait 1.5 to 2 years after accutane, no kidding. i ve been off accutane since january and i feel only now that my skin is getting back to normal. (I was on 80mg/day btw)

What's the fucking point of fucking getting rid of my acne to get scars if I have to wait 2 more years... I might as well not take anything at all and just get dermabraision in 2 years if my acne went away.