Bp Film In The Morn...

Notifications
Clear all

Bp Film In The Morning Help?

MemberMember
(@periiwiinkle)

Posted : 02/04/2015 1:53 pm

So For about two weeks I've increased my bp dosage to a full fingers length. In the morning when I'm about to wash my face I can feel the bp residue from the previous night. Anyone else experience this? Am I not fully massaging it into my skin or something. All comments appreciated! Thank in advance!

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 02/04/2015 6:44 pm

I don't feel any BP residue after I cleanse my face. It dries up and the flakes start to show and I feel nothing. What do you mean by the BP residue from the previous night?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/04/2015 10:46 pm

Often times I do feel like within the week there is a build up of the BP not properly washed away. When I put product on my face it does not feel that smooth when it goes on. This is why twice a week I use a scrub to get those dead skin cells off. I use the St. Ives scrub and it really does a good job of getting rid of the buildup. I do use it very gently.

MemberMember
(@periiwiinkle)

Posted : 02/05/2015 2:46 pm

I don't feel any BP residue after I cleanse my face. It dries up and the flakes start to show and I feel nothing. What do you mean by the BP residue from the previous night?

I mean that I can feel the film of the bp. Like my face feels really smooth as if the gel is still on and once I wash it with water I can feel my normal skin again. Does that make sense? I don't know how else to put it.

Often times I do feel like within the week there is a build up of the BP not properly washed away. When I put product on my face it does not feel that smooth when it goes on. This is why twice a week I use a scrub to get those dead skin cells off. I use the St. Ives scrub and it really does a good job of getting rid of the buildup. I do use it very gently.

I would like to use a scrub but since I just started the regimen I don't want to further irritate my skin. Even thought I've been on it for a month and a week it just recently went through another purge cycle *sigh*

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 02/05/2015 7:44 pm

I see. I started using a scrub when I was already clear. I think you should just wait a while and once everything has calmed down with your skin, you can slowly incorporate a scrub in your routine. Everything goes on smoother for me when I use a scrub twice a week.