Notifications
Clear all

Is It Acne Or Pityrosporum Folliculitis? *with Pic*

MemberMember
(@anjanjxo)

Posted : 02/03/2015 3:03 pm

I have had these disgusting looking bumps for a month now and I'm desperate for them to be gone! The bumps started to appear after I used this cleansing oil. I've stopped using it for a month already but my forehead doesn't look any better. In fact, it has gotten worse!

It doesn't look like regular acne to me since there's clumps of them and taking antibiotics/retin A for two weeks has not helped diminish the bumps. My bumps used to itch but now they don't really itch anymore. So, does it look like regular acne or pityrosporoum folliculitis to you guys? Someone please help, I'd really appreciate it!!

post-445215-0-22951600-1422993417.jpg

Sorry for the huge graphic picture, I'm not sure how to resize it >.<

As you can see....it is VERY disgusting and I wish I could hide in my room forever. The sad thing is, my forehead isn't my only problem area.

MemberMember
(@isaacneedshelp)

Posted : 02/04/2015 12:43 pm

yeah dude thats acne, the only thing that help me when i had acne on my four head, i used mandelic acids and tca peel it cleared up fast and simple. I really suggest you check this website MUAC, they have really affordable and effective products.

MemberMember
(@anjanjxo)

Posted : 02/04/2015 10:37 pm

yeah dude thats acne, the only thing that help me when i had acne on my four head, i used mandelic acids and tca peel it cleared up fast and simple. I really suggest you check this website MUAC, they have really affordable and effective products.

Thanks, I'll try those products once I'm done with doxycycline and retin a. How long did it take you to clear your forehead and did it look like mine? Also, is it normal for tiny pimples to clump together to form a huge bump? :\

MemberMember
(@misssadsack)

Posted : 09/11/2016 7:43 am

Just wandering how your getting on?