Notifications
Clear all

Skinoren Is Making My Skin Worse

MemberMember
(@cwpjulie)

Posted : 02/01/2015 8:38 am

Hi all

I have been prescribed my GP and have read that I should start seeing results after 4 weeks. It's been 5 weeks and all throughout the last few weeks I have started developing large red and angry spots which I didn't have before, they are making more unhappy with my skin then I was before. Has anyone else experienced this? Could it just be getting rid of all the rubbish from my face before I start seeing results? I don't know whether I should get another 1 month prescription of it and see if it makes any improvements or go back to the GP for something new. :-(

post-448746-0-94966800-1422797904_thumb.

MemberMember
(@nikemo123)

Posted : 02/02/2015 3:37 am

I had the same experience I am in week 5 now and I have never had red angry spots. I'm going to stop using it and stick to a strict healthy diet and lots of water. Skinoren has dried up my skin so much. It did help a bit but after a month I broke out again worse.

MemberMember
(@mylifeispain)

Posted : 02/02/2015 5:25 am

I was also using Skinoren, it didnt help me at all. I was using it for 5 months and I couldnt see any improvements.

MemberMember
(@demonicsheikh)

Posted : 02/02/2015 8:45 am

The red blisters if i am not mistaken right? Well its a side effect and takes a worse turn if not treated carefully. I think you should report your dermatologist about the condition. Your skin may take the damage if you continue to use the same product.

Its best to report the condition to the dermatologist immediately. :)