Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nydude

Can I Do More Damage With Tca Crossing At Home?

Does anyone have experience doing TCA Crossing at home? Is it dangerous? Might I do more damage than good? I have a little bit darker skin. I am a middle aged male. I have rolling scars and one ice pick pore scar.

Thanks

I already did this at home but prior to the treatment I have done a lot of research. Even doctors could damage your skin if they are not careful.

I already did this at home but prior to the treatment I have done a lot of research. Even doctors could damage your skin if they are not careful.

How did it work for you? Are you happy with the outcome?

What route do you think I should go?

I used it on my nose. At first after the scab formed, and fell off, it seemed like the scar raised by 40%. A week or after the scar went back to its size if not lefy wit minimal results. I used 30 percent strength.

I used it on my nose. At first after the scab formed, and fell off, it seemed like the scar raised by 40%. A week or after the scar went back to its size if not lefy wit minimal results. I used 30 percent strength.

So you were disapointed?

No actually. The scar raised and is not noticeable in real life. It is sometimes, depending on the light. I guess it already healed by 30%, after 2 mos. I applied 8% on the treatment amd them 30% after a month.

doing tca cross with 80-100% but 80% is best and just as effective as 100%

i got mines done at the derm and it filled it completely in but the redness last for like 6 months and it fades on its own no matter what you do unless u get laser to remove it but yeah

doing it at home can be dangerous and cause more damage but it also can be success if done right

you need to research , noone can predict the results because evryone skin is different

its a gamble