Notifications
Clear all

A Lot Of Acnes On My Face/back And Neck

MemberMember
(@greenhooligan)

Posted : 01/28/2015 3:23 pm

Hello guys. I'm 20 year old male and i have got this problem for a while now. I went to a different dermatologists and nobody could identify why i get so much acnes or how to clean my body. I have made 2 photos of my face and my back and i would like to share it with you. I have tried some creams, gels and such but nothing helped me in common. I would be really thankful if anybody could give me help!

ptxma7d.png

1OLcKpw.jpg

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/28/2015 3:32 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your skin condition. From the looks of things, some of them appear to be infected. Have you had any skin test for allergies done before? Sometimes minor changes in the products you use or what you eat could make a big impact on your skin. You could be using a harsh soap or even hair cleaning products which could make your acne worse. You might want to consult a doctor and have them looked at more closely. There could be some more underlying issue other than acne.

MemberMember
(@greenhooligan)

Posted : 01/29/2015 2:39 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your skin condition. From the looks of things, some of them appear to be infected. Have you had any skin test for allergies done before? Sometimes minor changes in the products you use or what you eat could make a big impact on your skin. You could be using a harsh soap or even hair cleaning products which could make your acne worse. You might want to consult a doctor and have them looked at more closely. There could be some more underlying issue other than acne.

No i didn't test for allergies lately but around 6 years i did and i have allergy on flowers and such things. I see. I'm using a baby soap for a while. I have went to few doctors and none of them could help me all they gave me different gels and such creams and noone of them helped me after a while use. I cannot find a help in my city..... thts why i used this forums

Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 01/29/2015 3:24 pm

Regular soap would not do well on your skin. They have tendency to strip off natural oils on your skin, making your skin more prone to bacteria. Have you tried using milder soaps like Dove body wash or Johnson's Top to Toe wash? Also, when bathing, avoid rubbing your acne as much as possible because that could also aggravate your condition. Do not rub the towel on your back and face but instead just pat it dry. Some people have started the caveman method, which they use as little products on their skin as possible and did see some results. Although it did not remove their acne, it did lessen their break outs. You may also opt for OTC products by using the link provided below:

http://www.acne.org/over-the-counter.html

Or you may also try our products at Acne.org. Some home remedies also work. You may view these by using the link provided below.

http://www.acne.org/reviews/household-natural-treatment-c11/

However, for any of these products to be fully effective you have to also find the root cause of your acne. It could be just as simple as not being gentle enough for your skin. It could also be stress, lack of sleep or even your diet. Your acne could also be aggravated due to the type of material you wear. Hope any of these information helps. Cheers!

MemberMember
(@bleh445)

Posted : 01/30/2015 1:48 am

hey @greenhooligan..Your condition looks more like inflamed hair follicles rather than acne. Google 'folliculitis'. which has also most probably led to secondary infection. What medication are you currently using and how long have you had this (did it come after a specific incident)?

The acne on your face is it only on your side burn + beard area or on your cheeks too?

You might want to start using an antibacterial wash when your shower, try Hibiclens. I'm suggesting something that worked for me, you can crush 2-4 garlic cloves (per day) let it stay for 15 minutes and eat it raw after your meal. Also what is your diet like?

Its better if you see another dermatologist or infectious disease doctor soon and ask for a culture test of your acne. According to that they will prescribe strong antibiotics.

Hopefully it will be gone in a few months..stay strong!

MemberMember
(@greenhooligan)

Posted : 01/30/2015 10:12 am

hey @greenhooligan..Your condition looks more like inflamed hair follicles rather than acne. Google 'folliculitis'. which has also most probably led to secondary infection. What medication are you currently using and how long have you had this (did it come after a specific incident)?

The acne on your face is it only on your side burn + beard area or on your cheeks too?

You might want to start using an antibacterial wash when your shower, try Hibiclens. I'm suggesting something that worked for me, you can crush 2-4 garlic cloves (per day) let it stay for 15 minutes and eat it raw after your meal. Also what is your diet like?

Its better if you see another dermatologist or infectious disease doctor soon and ask for a culture test of your acne. According to that they will prescribe strong antibiotics.

Hopefully it will be gone in a few months..stay strong!

Hello budy. Thanks for replying. I've just googled this and ive seen what is about. Since yesterday i started using Sage Tea and Propolis together in one and i put it over my back and face. No i had those for like 1 month... ive started using this since yesterday like i said. I get on my cheeks aswell but not much, on the cheeks they are just inside... I will have to order this Hibiclens from internet and i will have to wait it like 2 months.. since i live in a foreign country.. ill try to look for an antibacterial wash in my city.. but i doubt ill find one >.<

I never ate garlic cloves till now.. I might want to try out that one. Well my diet it really depends usually i eat tomatoes, pate, bread, hard cheese, a lot of water.. i dont drink much juices or sodas.. for lunch i eat stew(different each day like peas, lentil pulse, etc..) and for dinner depends but might be the same as first or some kind of other food. i went to a lot of dermatologist bro.. nobody helped me so far. I don't know what culture test is. But actually the last dermatologist i have been ordered for me to go on clinic and the doctors would take one of my acnes blood and then they would prescribe me antibiotics. but i was skeptic about that and i didnt go to the clinic to get blood of my acnes.. i dont know why i dont like antibiotics so i should go for antibiotics?

MemberMember
(@greenhooligan)

Posted : 01/31/2015 2:00 pm

I never ate garlic before.. Today after my meal i ate 3 garlic cloves and now i feel not very good. Lol i don't like... My stomach feels uhh

MemberMember
(@bigtp258)

Posted : 01/31/2015 4:59 pm

bro i feel your pain man, my back acne was just a little worse than yours. IMO accutane is the only thing thats gonna help, 20mg a day has almost fully cleared me and ive never had this much confidence before.

appenyere liked
MemberMember
(@mikaelamarie822)

Posted : 05/05/2015 10:23 pm

I agree with the other person, try hibiclens (or generic) Skin wash. It is antimicrobial. Do not get it in eyes. Get a shower loofah that has a handle so you can effectively scrub your back. Good luck