Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
allex

why not many people interested in punch graft?

I had posts before about punch graft but it seems that not many people are interested in giving it a shot. I had this procedure exactly a year ago and I have to say it worked pretty well. The doctor used a kind of filler called "fascian" to fill the indents. Right now I am happy to see that all my big holes are pretty much gone. what is left are just small indents (still, lot of them wacko.gif ). But I guess this is the first step to achieve a smoother look, isn't it? cuz the big holes are the toughest to deal with. I had a dermabrasion 5 months ago to smooth the skin further. 4 days ago, I had another session of fascia graft, and I only need 6 of them, instead of 50-60 a year ago. I am not saying it works wonder, but it is really happy not to see those giant holes on my face any more!

I think with the small indents, I can pursue some sort of less invasive procedure to gain maximum result. It will still take a lot of time and money I know. I already spent about $5000! (2500 first graft, 1500 dermabrasion, $300 second graft, plus a couple of IPL) It is a lot of money for me, but I am glad I did it.

Glad your happy with the results.

Not sure If we are talking about the same product but the Fascian I know is a temporary filler and costs several hundred dollars per syringe.

BTW I dont think Fascian injections are characterised as punch grafts. Punch grafts are small grafts of skin taken from behind the ear.

Dont think Fascian is available here in Australia.