Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rocknroll1234

Anyone Eat Oatmeal?

Instead of eating bread and other stuff with wheat and gluten that can cause breakouts, is Oatmeal a good alternative? I am a pretty thin guy and am looking for things high in Carbs that isn't going to break me out.

Is Quaker Oats 100% rolled oats ok????

I eat oatmeal. I don't know if it cause' breakouts. But, as long as you don't put milk. Just heat it up with water. And also put honey on it. It tates really good.

Oatmeal has been a staple of my diet for many years. I prefer the "old fashioned" kind, which I believe has a lower glycemic index than "quick oats." Oatmeal contains a significant amount of protein, 12% by weight, and fiber, 10% by weight. I haven't noticed any difference between Quaker oats and the generic store brand, which costs about $1 less.

I eat it as well, usually just Quaker Oats...as long as I don't get the kind with added sugar and don't add sugar myself it seems to be fine for me.

NEWS FLASH

diet does not cause acne

but, i eat about 3 cups of oatmeal a day

also, the old fashoned kind does not have a lower GI rating than the rolled oats. They are exactly the same only in smaller peices so they have more surface area to cook faster.

Guest Tracy

The important question here is do you have a ghetto booty? Cause that's just plain WRONG on a guy. razz.gif

NEWS FLASH

diet does not cause acne

but, i eat about 3 cups of oatmeal a day

also, the old fashoned kind does not have a lower GI rating than the rolled oats. They are exactly the same only in smaller peices so they have more surface area to cook faster.