Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Had Laser Or C02 On Their Excision Scar?

MemberMember
(@random3r)

Posted : 01/23/2015 7:38 pm

Going to have excision soon... Has anyone had laser of any kind of their excision scar?

I cannot really find any before and afters for this. Would be interested to see or know how much it can change or if it looks inconspicuous afterwards.

MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 01/26/2015 2:49 pm

No but I'm about 1 year post excision on two spots. Only one of which I think I can make better by needling, the other may be able to be corrected further but I plan to see how other scars respond before I jump into that whole ordeal, I think lasers could fine tune a bit but I just don't have the money to throw at that right now.

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)
MemberMember
(@random3r)

Posted : 01/27/2015 9:26 pm

No but I'm about 1 year post excision on two spots. Only one of which I think I can make better by needling, the other may be able to be corrected further but I plan to see how other scars respond before I jump into that whole ordeal, I think lasers could fine tune a bit but I just don't have the money to throw at that right now.

Cheers! I know its still a lot of money, but just getting a small spot like a tiny excision scar should be about £20 per scar!! If you have 2, you should be able to go to a couple of free consultations and ask the dr's if they will do it for whatever cash you have. Hope that helps, has always worked with me. :)

MemberMember
(@hope01)

Posted : 01/28/2015 10:08 am

Cheers! I know its still a lot of money, but just getting a small spot like a tiny excision scar should be about 20 per scar!! If you have 2, you should be able to go to a couple of free consultations and ask the dr's if they will do it for whatever cash you have. Hope that helps, has always worked with me.

dude will you please share with me your drs details if you excisions are a success i would really appreciate it.

hey lucky how did your excisions actually turn out where you left with that flat small even scar ?