Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K-La

Laser thread

Alrighty so I'm sure a lot of people on here have gotten some sort of laser treatment for their acne, scarring, excessive redness, or all three. I'm starting Smoothbeam either in December or January (whenever I get an appointment) and I'll see if its combined with anything else (depending on what the doctor says). I'll write my experiences here when I start having the procedures done. For now, I'm asking you guys to write your experiences with different lasers. For example, write your skintone, how bad your face was (before and after pictures would be helpful), how good your doctor was, what everything felt like, your results and if you were happy with them or not and why, how much you paid, the healing process (if there was one), etc etc. And my question to you is: How much will Smoothbeam (alone) do to improve facial redness, severe acne, and bad scarring/red marks? I understand that it won't do a hell of a lot for deep scarring but what about mild stuff and red marks? I have a pretty pale complexion too btw.