Doxycycline Miracle Cure!

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/21/2015 4:34 pm

so i took this antibiotic about a month ago 100mg twice a day

my face cleared up within 3 weeks its amazing and everyday it only gets better

at first there was a purge but thats it

i dont get any acne at all anymore on this

inflammation , hyperpigmentation , everything is reduce on this antibiotic and honestly i wanna stay on this forever if

i can

Always been researching trying to look for cures, wasted alot of money on things that dont work but now i found something that does my face has never been this clear and amazing in forever

i've taken pictures each month and ill post it once my 2nd month is up and a followup to the derm

is long term possible ? i heard its safe for long term but has anyone been on it for long term ?

MemberMember
(@kimber607)

Posted : 01/21/2015 4:39 pm

Hey

Every Dr I sw (at least 4-5 derms) said antibiotics can not be used long term

I was told generally about 3 mnths

BUT I didnt completely clear on the antibiotics and they kept refilling the meds for me

So before tane I was on them for 9 mnths total

One reason my derm rec tane because she didnt want me to be on the antibiotics much longer

However i had ZERO side effects from the antibiotics..no stomach trouble at al etc

GL

Kim

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/21/2015 10:57 pm

Hey

Every Dr I sw (at least 4-5 derms) said antibiotics can not be used long term

I was told generally about 3 mnths

BUT I didnt completely clear on the antibiotics and they kept refilling the meds for me

So before tane I was on them for 9 mnths total

One reason my derm rec tane because she didnt want me to be on the antibiotics much longer

However i had ZERO side effects from the antibiotics..no stomach trouble at al etc

GL

Kim

my derm was pretty bad because he gave me a piece of paper with info about doxycycline , left the room for 10 min , came back and just told me go on antibiotic not even worth my money cause he didnt talk at all ....

but other then that it said on the paper doxycycline is generally safe even if taken for years so who knows

i rather take it then go back to having acne , never ever want to go back there

but yeah no side effects for me , dry skin only from clindamyclin but your skin adjust after a month or you can use less so its all good!

scars from purging but they go away quickly because of anti inflammation from doxycycline it works so well for me\

also i know for sure my acne is gonna come back if i stop taking it so im gonna do w/e it takes for more , kinda stupid how they give it to you if its not gonna be a long term then but i read some people was on it long term to maintain clear skin

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/22/2015 1:32 pm

is it similar to acutane? is it to take internally or something? does it dry your face up and give you scars or wrinkle or such?

its a antibiotic less side effects then accutane

its taken internally , a capsule

it doesnt make my face dry but might for others

does it gives scars or wrinkles ? no you might get a scar from a purge but thats normal it fades way faster after

MemberMember
(@hvmanfilth)

Posted : 01/23/2015 1:44 am

Good luck. Worked just as well for me for a few months and then I grew immune. If the same happens to you, switch to Erythromycin Topical Gel. Doxycycline worked perfectly for about six months and then the bacteria relating to acne in my body changed.

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 01/23/2015 11:29 am

Antibiotics long-term typically results in creating happy little antibiotic-resistant bacterium. And can wreak havoc in your GI tract. Yay!! =(

MemberMember
(@leadingforce)

Posted : 01/23/2015 11:32 am

Antibiotics long-term typically results in creating happy little antibiotic-resistant bacterium. And can wreak havoc in your GI tract. Yay!! =(

honestly i rather have that then acne and be sad lol

i also take milk thistle for digestion system and have no problems atm

also i will keep taking it until my acne comes back thats when i know it stops working and hopefully it will be gone forever who knows