Notifications
Clear all

My Friend Removed His Scars With A Vacuum Cleaner (Pics Coming)

MemberMember
(@smackdat2)

Posted : 01/20/2015 9:28 am

My met an old friend had big rolling scars, box scars on his face years ago. He told me that he came up with the idea to vacuum them to suck them out. He starting doing this 3 times a week with a new vacuum cleaner he bought. After 4 months his scars were level with the skin. He said he could hear them snap after the first few times.

When I taught about it. He was doing a non surgical Subcision and suction at the same time. He said he stopped doing and they never went depressed. No bleeding either.. He does it twice a month still just " INCASE" before bed even though he doesnt think he needs too.

Maybe lasers are not the answer

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 01/20/2015 11:19 am

Hi. Where are the pics? :)

MemberMember
(@bloodwar44)

Posted : 01/22/2015 12:25 pm

it also makes your face radiant and gives youthful cheeks.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 01/22/2015 9:49 pm

can you elaborate exactly how he does this? seems way too unreal especially for box scars

MemberMember
(@kylenea)

Posted : 01/22/2015 10:28 pm

This is interesting

MemberMember
(@smackdat2)

Posted : 01/23/2015 3:26 pm

Hey Guys, Still waiting for the photos as he might have given me the wrong email. Anyways. he didn't have ice picks...what is a box scar?is it a pit?

Yeah he would needle the scars once every month or so, and use a vacuum for the remaining time until his next treatment.

Makes sense when you think about it

Even doing subcision, dermapen, needle, dermatamp and using a vacuum would work.

MemberMember
(@no_hope)

Posted : 01/23/2015 8:03 pm

Hey Guys, Still waiting for the photos as he might have given me the wrong email. Anyways. he didn't have ice picks...what is a box scar?is it a pit?

Yeah he would needle the scars once every month or so, and use a vacuum for the remaining time until his next treatment.

Even doing subcision, dermapen, needle, dermatamp and using a vacuum would work.

you can see in my profile pic i have box car and ice pick scarring. the bigg scars are what you call boxcar. ice picks are smaller but still can be very deep.

the suction method works with subcision i dont see how it would be useful with dermatamping or needling

MemberMember
(@smackdat2)

Posted : 01/23/2015 9:23 pm

The dermapen is a very aggressive treatment as it hits scars at 90 degrees at 1000 holes per seconds at 2,5mm as it moves over the scar at 30 passes per treatment. This will weaken the fiber strand bands, and in turn make them easier to break when they are pulled with suction of a vacumm hover 12 times session for 4 seconds

Yes he a 1 or 2 deep scars like yours

MemberMember
(@username11342)

Posted : 01/23/2015 9:33 pm

Vacuum for scars? This sounds really strange

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 01/27/2015 5:50 am

Dr. rappaport and dr. nelson novick uses subicision/needling followed by suction. But a vacuum cleaner is totally different I think.

MemberMember
(@lenlenlen)

Posted : 01/28/2015 10:15 pm

we are still waiting for pictures.

MemberMember
(@rey-de-reyes)

Posted : 01/29/2015 11:03 pm

No pics?

MemberMember
(@420blazeitfgt)

Posted : 01/30/2015 10:54 pm

Of course he's not going to post pictures, this is total bullshit. Most of the scar or red mark "cures" on this website are completely false, made up by overzealous people who think they've found the answer because of how desperate they are. The only thing that we currently have that actually helps scars/red marks is time, lasers, and surgical procedures.

MemberMember
(@youyume)

Posted : 01/31/2015 6:51 am

LOL

MemberMember
(@nydude)

Posted : 01/31/2015 11:02 am

My met an old friend had big rolling scars, box scars on his face years ago. He told me that he came up with the idea to vacuum them to suck them out. He starting doing this 3 times a week with a new vacuum cleaner he bought. After 4 months his scars were level with the skin. He said he could hear them snap after the first few times.

When I taught about it. He was doing a non surgical Subcision and suction at the same time. He said he stopped doing and they never went depressed. No bleeding either.. He does it twice a month still just " INCASE" before bed even though he doesnt think he needs too.

Maybe lasers are not the answer

This is amazing! I am so going to try this! What kind of vacume does he use?

By needeling do you mean dermarolling?