Help Me!

MemberMember
(@mckenna2202)

Posted : 01/18/2015 9:17 am

LONG POST ALERT!

Hi, I am new to acne.org but I thought I'd join because I feel so alone as it seems that I am the only person I know who has acne.

I have had acne for 2 years, it started when I was 16, before that I had flawless skin and hardly ever got spots and I never had a skincare regime whatsoever. Now I am 18 and I am at the end of my tether with acne. I have tried literally everything and nothing works for me. I have tried the body shop tea tree range, seaweed range and aloe range, I have tried, clean and clear, garnier, clearasil, neutrogena, la roche posay, Liz Earle, avene, ren, lush products, boots own brand spot treatments, sudocrem, tea tree oil, calamine lotion, Aztec Indian healing clay mask, tcp, witch hazel, murad spot treatment, loads of products containing salicylic acid, tea tree, witch hazel, clay, sulfur and nothing works. I have also been to the doctors and I am half way through a course of tetracycline antibiotics and was also prescribed duac benzoyl peroxide/clinadycamine antibiotic cream and that completely dries out my face and burns. I am also on Co-Cyprindiol birth control, similar to dianette and have been for nearly a year and that doesn't work.

As you can tell, I have tried pretty much everything and no so called acne fighting ingredients can budge by constant breakouts. I breakout almost everyday and the breakouts can be anywhere on my face, they are not just in one specific place.

I have tried cutting out dairy, gluten and sugar and drinking loads of water and that doesn't work either.

I am seriously so depressed about my acne and feel like no one else understands. I always make sure all the products I use are non-comedogenic but I always still breakout.

Can anyone suggest any products that have worked for them because it feels like I have tried everything! By the way, I live in the UK.

Thankyou for your help xx

MemberMember
(@aman-brar)

Posted : 01/18/2015 10:24 am

You are using too much products n i think you should stop buying Products after seeing advertising of them . Don"t think no medicine will work on you .you will be cured easily

Use " Hydroquinone + Trention + Momestone furote cream" on your face at night time and alongside take Azirothromycin 500mg tablets + dioxycycline tablets & use Tea tree oil Soap 2 times a day .your face will be fine in few days

BUT if your face breakout daily go for " Isotrention tablets for 6 months " n you can also ask a demterologist to pop your all acnes once with a professional method n then you can use isotrention tablets alongside with azirothromycin tablets & Adapalene 1% cream on poped acnes ( not with your hands even not touch them with your hands )but firstly stop using all other products