Notifications
Clear all

Moderate Acne

MemberMember
(@boy119633)

Posted : 01/16/2015 1:48 am

Hey guys i need help with my acne. So at the end of my middle school year i started to get acne it was first on my nose im not sure how i didnt worry about it so much back then but i would like regular pimples you know no big deal they would pop or i would pop them and within time they faded away and my skin was back to normal then like at begining of my junior year i started to break out on my cheeks and now i have scars i would worry alot about that last year but a wise buddy told to not worry about the ones on my cheeks just to worry about the ones on my nose so i took his advice and stopped worrying and i have it under control. My nose was clear up until last year i was in the gym workin out with a buddy and in the mirror i saw red on my nose so i was like ehh no worrys ill put some benzolye so i did then it formed into a big pimple i ignored it for a couple of days and it went down and the head was forming but the next couple of days it came back strong it was so big another pimple was forming on the side so long story short i poped it one day and it went down. Came back up again i got frustrated one night and without thinkin i poped it again and lots of blood came out and now after that the scar is still there to this day then i started to break out on my nose again and my question is why am i breakin out again. The scar is at the tip of my nose and it looks kinda circular. Its been 7months im worried it will stay forever and i probably desevre it can ya help me out? I posted a pic cant see to well but the redness is the scar. Im worried it will form into a pimple again.

The second pic you can see the scar better its big

MemberMember
(@ohgoshacne)

Posted : 01/16/2015 2:25 am

just keep applying benzoyl peroxide 2.5% cream to it to kill acne causing bacteria and use sunscreen to stop your red marks from becoming darker. they will fade in time

MemberMember
(@boy119633)

Posted : 01/16/2015 2:35 am

I have benzoyle 5 prescribed from my doctor and which sunscreen should i use ?

MemberMember
(@ohgoshacne)

Posted : 01/16/2015 2:46 am

a non comedogenic one such as neutrogena

or you can use a daily moisturizer with spf in it

MemberMember
(@boy119633)

Posted : 01/16/2015 2:49 am

Im going to the doc sometime soon should i ask if im low on anythin like zinc or vitamin d ? If so what should i ask.

MemberMember
(@ohgoshacne)

Posted : 01/20/2015 10:29 pm

yeah!! definitely ask if you have any defficiencys and maybe ask for a blood test to figure out if any of your hormones are out of balance.

MemberMember
(@boy119633)

Posted : 01/28/2015 7:05 pm

Okay so update on my nose i keep getting these little ones they turn into white heads right away but im just wondering what is the root cause of it

MemberMember
(@ohgoshacne)

Posted : 02/21/2015 7:22 am

just large pores, exfoliating twice a week and using a daily cleanser with salicylic acid should help. maybe a clarisonic?