Notifications
Clear all

Dryness And Irritation

MemberMember
(@elide)

Posted : 01/14/2015 3:33 pm

Hi! :) I have been on BP for about half a year now, and I've noticed big improvement in my moderate acne. I have only occasional pimples now (yay!) but im living in a cold and dry climate, so my skin is misbehaving these days... I am using only Jojoba oil for moisture, because no matter what regular moisturizer I use for my face it seems to get angry and flare up with acne. Right now I have clogged pores in my forehead, which i picked on... and now they are red wounds (woops... :D)... and so it's safe to say my skin is ANNOYED and dry and chapped... any tips for some sort of calming mask/cream or product?? I know I need to stop picking, it's a first step.. but it's soooo hard :)

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 01/14/2015 3:45 pm

Artistry Youth Xtend Enriching Cream is what I use these days in cold snowy Minnesota. It is an Amway product.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/14/2015 4:15 pm

Hey, great to hear you're seeing results!! :) Sorry to hear you've had difficulty finding a moisturizer that works for your skin. We've been using a 50/50 mix of Dan's moisturizer and AHA+, plus 5-6 drops of jojoba oil...very hydrating and the jojoba oil gives his skin some added protection against the harsh winter elements. Great for flakes and winter dryness. I think these 3 products work better together than separately. Plus the moisturizer and AHA+ both contain licorice root extract which is very calming for sensitive, acne-prone skin. We love it! Good to hear you're using jojoba oil. Have you tried the Acne.Org moisturizer?

Good luck with whatever you decide!

MemberMember
(@aman-brar)

Posted : 01/16/2015 1:37 pm

Use hydrocortisone 1% cream 2 times in a day for 7 days , your skin will become normal for sure