Notifications
Clear all

How I Fight With Acne

MemberMember
(@krabb)

Posted : 01/14/2015 10:04 am

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort.

No dairy products

Drink plenty of water

Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea

Use PureChimp Super Cleanser

Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice.

Cut down on sugary foods

Exercise at least 3 times a week

I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found its easy to follow & its just all a good habit now.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/14/2015 10:32 am

Looks like a good basic plan with some good common sense advice, such as exercising, drinking plenty of water, and cutting down on sugary foods. Glad this plan is working for you to keep your skin under control! :)

MemberMember
(@samb)

Posted : 01/14/2015 5:20 pm

Good tip with the green tea instead of coffee :). I'm currently trying to cut down on my dairy a bit to see if that helps clear up my acne more at all, I use almond milk in my cereal in the morning now instead of regular milk but I find it tastes a little off in coffee so I still use milk in that. Do you know what the caffeine content is like in green tea compared to coffee? I heavily rely on coffee to get myself to wake up in the morning that's why I ask, I'm unsure if green tea would be enough to wake me up :/ would definitely be a better alternative though for people with acne as it is dairy free and has lots of antioxidants in it.