Notifications
Clear all

Cure After 18 Years.

MemberMember
(@imdyinginside)

Posted : 01/13/2015 10:22 am

I have been battling acnew around 16 years of age. Currently 34. On and off accutane but never brave enough to see cure through. Been mashed up completely got the scars to prove it. Still working on that side of my life. Was contemplating a low dose accutane route when I came across an extrodinary post. Now they recomended somethi g really interesting. Taking a cod live oil capsule 2 times daily with a vit e supplement. This works in synergy with one another. I have only been taking the clo but leaving out the vit e capsules and have seen a massive difference in just a few days. Now I have taken clo capsules before but nevery 2 times a day. So 1 in morning and 1 and night. May try vit e later time. I know this might not work for evertone but I hope it helps a few. Also I have tried to cut out all sugars. User also recomends using ahas but the main crust is using the clo capsules 2 times daily. I been at my lowest but kept going barely able to look at myself in mirror sometimes. You have all been like a second family to me. I want all success for all of you. Stay strong

MemberMember
(@siribai)

Posted : 01/13/2015 10:48 am

What brand of Cod Liver Oil capsule are you using? I am going to try this and am curious as to what people take.

MemberMember
(@imdyinginside)

Posted : 01/13/2015 7:15 pm

It's the seven seas brand. Really hopes it helps you